The New Girl (edited)

JULY.    7.     Year xxx7
Star Pov :
  A girl was with her adopted mother Cerulean (the water dragon queen.) that girl was me Star. Cerulean was graceful in every way, the way she talked and , the way she flew. Even though she was my adopted mother and a dragon we had a beautiful mother daughter relationship. She taught me every thing to know about water magic. Of course that made me a water dragon slayer. The time spent with her were truly astonishing.

However when I awoke from my slumber I see multiple children ,four boys and one girl. They aren't siblings I guessed due to there physical differences. "Where is Cerulean" I said searching the area .

The children looked at each other and questioned what I just said. I had a feeling they didn't know where she was. In front of us was some sort of gate. As well two people a blonde headed girl and a black headed boy.

Zeref Dragneel : "Anna open the Eclipse gate before it's too late"

Anna Heartfilia:"Ok Zeref"

With that cue Anna Heartfilia used her celestial spirits to open the Eclipse gate. The first to go was Nastu , he had pink spiky hair and black eyes. Then Gajeel , he looked like iron man. Then twin dragons sting and rouge , they looked like the ying and yang. Then Wendy she had blue short hair and was quite innocent looking.

Lastly it was .... me. Hesitantly I tried to escape the eclipse gate. " I'm not going with out Cerulean" I said out of concern.

Anna Heartfilia: "it's ok you'll meet her on the other side, all you have to do is walk through"

Anna always had a way with words she actually made me believe her. Confidently I walked through the Eclipse gate , expecting to see my adopted mother even possibly the other kids. However I was mistaken .... and alone in another  area.

This led star to a different time line also the dragon slayers as well they all had one goal that was to find there famillies. Star came to a place called fairy tail her journy was about to change as she stepped in she had a cloak and she saw wonder ful faces all around her but her sister was there her name was erza scarlet she was the toughest girl in fairy tail she never wanted a sister so she hide her some were they couldnt find her but she also got hurt there. Every single day and minute but one day they were trying to hurt mo ,she couldent take it any more and she got the strength to over come the touture some one gave her and she escaped but she was bleeding on the floor gramps the master of fairy tail the guild saw her a took her to magical wizard docter and cured her they they became bestfriends after that moment she even saw his nephew laxus he called little star his music box because she had the power to sing like talented singers. She never liked to express her self so she would hide behind gramps and laxus. One day she saw natsu she was so happy but was to timd to say some thing. He found her in her secret hiding place and he asked gramps if he could have a walk with her he allowed it. As they were walking it was a beautiful day until natsu didnt think before doing and ran into a dark moist creepy forest were a monster lied. Legend has it that it can sense you any were you run. Natsu awoke the sleeping monster and chased them every where they were still young so they couldnt protect each other and natsu didnt know star had magic any way. Finally they got caught and some one had to be sacrificed . Star insisted that it would be her, she saud that natsu was going to do great things in the future thats why she insisted . Natsu ran back to the guild fastly and told gramps but they couldnt do any thing because that monster was stronger than every one. Meanwhile star escaped the horrors of this monster and she knew fairy tail was going to be fine with out her and she had mo with her as well. Ten years later every one is grown up and stronger they even have new members. A distress call comes and it states a girl with a cloak is terrorizing the city come and help. they ran to the distress call Area everyone is screaming help help help. But they do not see the girl with the cloak. the girl with the cloak is star, and finally she stated welcome back Fairy Tail, the end.