war

Every one was enjoying them selves and having fun. Not star she had some thing important on her mind. Star,star,star,WHAT!!!!!!! You don't need an attitude. Sorry some things on my mind, is it a boy no its not zuri. Any way I need to leave. Bye, bye. Hey Leyla hi star how are you ,fine, have you ever felt like some thing bad was going to happen, no,oh said star sadly. BOOM!!!!!!!!!GET DOWN I screamed like a hero. Lucy get down, no, why? Because I want be a hero like natsu for once. Natsu starts to blush, so does Lucy.

As you can see they love each other but, there dumb because they cant share there stinking feelings with each other.

Lucy get down I don't want to use force ,no. BOOM!!!!LUCY GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!! Star runs and pushes her out of the way, smartly she continues running so she doesn't get shot. Thanks star I was acting dumb its......okay. She collapsed on the floor Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!screamed Lucy.

How can you not tell when some ones shot ON THE STINKING FORE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!! LEYLA SHOT AS WELL. AHHHH!!!!!!! There dead, no we are not, they both said in creepy voice's, but soon you will be hahaha. I'm not a coward I can take you to with once blast from my FIRE!!!!!!!!!NATSU SHUT UP!!!!! No continue taking they will come after you first. War begins the weakest go first but fail in matters of seconds. IF YOU WANT T.....TO....TO WIN STUTTERING J...J...JUST FAIL BECAUSE YOUR NOT GOING TO WIN. THE GIRLS SAID. STOP!!!!!!!!! its zeref being scared stand up to them and they will stop, he disappears.  I thought that bastard was on his side as well. Star runs to natsu with a blade in her hand trying to kill but, sadly Leyla says stop. WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME,STOP!!!!!!crying on the floor stop, please stop. WHY SHOULD I!!!!!!!!! Because h......h....he's my..............

To be continued
.

Sorry that I didn't get to update in a while because of school, hope you like this new chapter I made.