I hate that fucking flea

Shizuo p.o.v.
Another day I have to deal with that annoying pest. He is always trying to pick a fight with me. I don't get it! I banged on my desk out of anger and saw everyone start to stare at me. Why dose he give me such a hard time? It's not like I did anything to him. While think through these thoughts the teacher got everyone's attention. "Good morning class today we are going to spend this class period talking about are senior trip~!" Mrs. Yang said. I rolled my eyes and looked out the window still listening to her boring speech. Before she said another word a raven haired boy walked in and smirked at the teacher. "Yo~" he said looking at the teacher. "Mr. Orihara your late again!" The teacher yelled. "Sorry sorry, I have places to got and people to-" he cut hi sentence off and looked at me. "And people to annoy~" he said smirking. I gritted my teeth trying not to blow. "Well don't be late again or its detention! Now sit by Shizuo we changed seats" The teacher replied. My eyes twitched as he skipped over and sat next to me. "Hi Shizu-chan~" he said annoyingly. "Shut it flea or I will pound you!" I said angered as the teacher began to speak again. "Now you will be paired into partners and I will pull two names out and that will be your partner~" she said happily. She placed student names in the bowl and shuffled them around. She picked up sips until she said "Izaya and Shizuo you two are partners" she said. My mouth dropped open and Izaya had a smirk on his face. "Thanks teach~ me and Shizu-chan will be great partners!" He said with a huge smile. After the rest were announced the teacher told us we're we were going for the trip and told us to get stuff ready as soon as possible because it was this Friday. As class ended I got up and walked out fighting with the flea for the rest of the day knowing that this will be a horrible trip.