Feelings formed

Izaya p.o.v.
Shizu-chan is somewhat getting weird around me. Like he stutters and stares at me for long times. But I brush it off. But still.... It's not him. Are class met up and after the tour was over a couple of kids wanted to come back and play hide and seek in the museum. Of course I dragged my monster with me. Shinra stayed back with that annoying girl Namie. She was a weirdo and had feelings for her own brother. Like WTF? Anyway they stayed back and waited until everyone was found. Me and Shizu-chan hid in the huge library. I giggled and sat there knowing that no one would find us. Shizuo was silent and his hair was draped in front of his face. Might as well ask him what was going on with him. "Um.. Shizuo..... I have been thinking..... Well do you.... Do yo-" I was cut off by his hands on my lips hearing people coming. They were not school kids earthier. He looked at me with eyes that said 'Shut up'. I nodded and kept quiet as he released his hands still holding me near his chest. I could hear the faint breathing from him. And talk about his smell. It smelled obviously like.... Him. I couldn't help but nuzzle him. 'Warm..' I thought. In the minute of me nuzzling me he let go and the security guards left.
Shizuo p.o.v.
I let go of the Raven flea and looked down at him. He was nuzzling me. I blushed and looked at him. 'Cute..' I thought. I softly touched him as he awoken from his some sort trance and looked up at me. He blushed and looked the other way. I watched his every move and opened my mouth. "So what did you want to ask me?" I ask scratching the back of my head. He froze and placed a fake smile. "Oh nothing~!" He said. I sighed and nodded. After a couple 20min we were found and we actually won but had to go back to the camp grounds. I it was kinda funny how the place we were staying was far away and we have to go into the city part. Funny right? I thought some more and looked down at the flea. We were alone and he was non stop blushing like crazy. By not I kinda admit I like him. So it was normal for me to say he looked cute. He yawned and became sleepy eyed and tugged on me like child. "Shizu-chan can you carry me?~" he wined. I sighed and picked him up as he wrapped is arms around my neck and fell asleep. I sighed looking at his limp body and smiled. "Cute..." I whispered to myself as we got to the camp and entered the room. I set the flea down in bed and go into pjs and jumped on my bed myself. I sighed and smiled thinking of the event that happened and how cute it was. I then fell into a deep sleep and waited till morning light hit.
Sorry it took so long guys~