My life as a teenage bodyswitcher?

A mother father and two girls are playing outside in the backyard. The eldest reading a book sitting on the tube slide is thinking about being like the hero in her book. In the book the girl is a hybrid. Part human part bird. To the eldest daughter it was a world she wanted to live in and live by. The daughter slowly stands on the tube slide. "Be careful Bridgette dear." Her mother told her. "It's ok mom I've done this before I am thirteen." The girl calls back. She puts her book inside the club house through the window and stands as still as she can thinking about her new role model maximum ride. She pictures max as herself spreading her wings and flapping the so that she can get in the roof and get her sisters frisbee back. All at once the girl hears a ripping noise followed by a scream and she feels really cold . She carefully opens her eyes and looks up. The sky is still blue from it only being five o'clock in the afternoon. She looks down when she realizes that her feet aren't touching anything only to realize that she is hovering a couple feet above the tube slide. She looked over her shoulder and saw what surprised her the most..............slick black wings.

{ok so I know that not many people will ever read this but if you do I hope you like it and leave me your comments. Oh and this story will have lots of larry fluff in it no smut so don't ask.}