four a week has passed

>one week later<

nialls pov

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------its been a week and nobody has seen Bridgette leave her room and louis is still in there with her. harry is a mess he has been sitting outside her door for the entire week so that left zayn me and liam on cooking duty and feeding harry. it was now firday and we havent really been able to talk to rachael at all about anything because she was so determinded to make us feel better around her and take care of us. i still felt bad for harry its the last day that they are allowed to be in there by themselves and then harry can go in and see louis. i waslked down the hall with a plate of pancakes when rachaels door opened and out came Bridgette yelling "PANCAKES?!?!?! HELL YES!!! IM STARVING!!" and a sleeply louis followed behind her. Bridgette grabbed the plate in my hands before grabbing louis' hand and pulled him into the kitchen. i stared shocked at the doorway to her bedroom trying to process what the hell had just happened. finally harry got upand shouted "louis!' before grabbing my arm and dragging me into the kitchen where Bridgette was trying to get louis to eat a bite of pancake. "louis eat at least one or i will lock you in my bedroom and gaurd the outside forbidding you from getting and harry attention." when she said that he opseemed to snap out of what ever trance he was in and takes the fork from Bridgette. He pops it in his mouth and starts to eat. "Louis?" Harry asked quietly. Louis looks up as if noticing him for the first time. he looks at Bridgette with hope in his eyes and she nods. that made me wonder what happened between the two during the week. Louis jumps out of his chair and runs strait at Harry. he tackles him into a hug and kisses his lips fiercely. I laugh at them. "so Bridgette did you find out what was wrong with louis?" Louis stopped kissing Harry and ran back to Bridgette. when he started to sob was what really worried me. "umm Bridgette?" I asked. she looked up at me and moved away from Louis. he looked at her and she nodded. he took her hand and closed his eyes. A bright flash blinded me for a moment then I gasped.

Louis looked like Peter Pan