19

yoooo follow me on instagram @tbhmur 😂😂😂

I'm so sorry for not updating in like a month!

The school year is ending in about two months, which means more tests, finals, a test to place me in my classes for high school next year (ima be freshmen trash), more to study for, final concerts, grad speech, dance and grad shopping, grad party planning, talent show....

I know it doesn't sound hard to you guys who are actually older than me, but for me, it's a big deal, so...

But anyways, thanks for all the support I've been getting for this story! I didn't make this story intending it to be a big hit...

I just got bored with too much free time 😂

But thank you! Sorry if I don't reply to comments and such, I'm not on Wattpad that much anymore, and my notifications are off, and there are too many comments to keep track of!

I love you guys, stay awesome, sorry for really slow updates; and all the love to the ones who have been here since my first story, Welcome to The Masquerade!!!!!!!! <<<333

Now, back to the chapter!

-

lucas

"Can you stay still?"

"No, it stings- OWFUCKMOTHERGODDAMNIT-"

"LUCAS STAY STILL!"

"ZAY STRAP HIM DOWN!"

"NO HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T- OW THAT HURTS-"

"FARKLE, GRAB HIM!"

"MAYA LOOK OUT HE'S KICKING!"

"RILEY'S DOWN- WELP SO AM I..."

"THIS IS LIKE HE'S GIVING BIRTH- LUCAS YOU AREN'T THE FREAKING HORSE!"

"NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING- ZAY SHUT UP!"

-

About three hours after them forcefully tending to my bad wounds without a doctor's help, they all collapsed onto different sides and parts of the kitchen.

Everything still hurt.

"That was like trying to tame a wild bull, man..." Zay let out a breath, swear dripping down his forehead.

"Right?" Riley sighed, rubbing the bruised elbow she got from getting shoved towards the counter when I raged in pain. "You probably kicked us more times than you kicked Charlie."

"Which, by the way, was extremely unnecessarily violent!" Farkle added, putting an icepack on his knee.

"But it was super cool!" Maya laughed, holding onto her wrist with a makeshift cloth wrap.

I chuckled embarrassingly, scratching the back of my neck with my good hand. "Sorry, I'm not used to the pain..." I smiled weakly through the lie, silently apologizing in my head for hitting Riley and Maya against each other and towards the wall.

"I'm surprised you had such a bad temper with us just trying to fix ya up, unlike your dad who would try to break ya down, ya know?" Zay said casually, wiping blood from his face.

Maya, Riley, and Farkle stopped what they were doing, and they looked at me. "Lucas...?" Riley asked quietly.

"What is he talking about?" Farkle asked.