Chapt.1

August 17,2015
MAIA WAKE UP,somebody screaming very loudly at me,Time to get ready for you first day of school wake up. The words every human being dreads.So I turned on my side and turned of my alarm clock that has gone off for the 5th time.I did my normal day routine brush my teeth, take a shower mostly in the shower I call it my thinking time and all I thought about was people being mean and making fun of the new kid that just came out of homeschool,me thinking to myself terrified of what people will think of me .I was so scared of the thought of it I jumped out of the shower and just threw some random clothes I found in my closet with no care in the world that's how scared I was then I went down stairs and ate my breakfast.as soon I was done devouring my pancakes I went back upstairs to grab my school supplies and took one more look in the mirror now just realizing what I had put on earlier before,so I quickly changed clothes into something pleasing and ran outside to make sure I didn't miss the bus.I sat alone just looking outside the window watching all the mailboxes we past by countimg them  one by one 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. While I was looking out the window I realized we were approaching Navarre High School.The first words that popped in my head was so many people!!