Jace And Clary

Clary sits in the Pandemonium Club, wondering why her family was acting so crazy. Her mother was secretive when she asked questions about her father, who she thought was Jonathan Christopher.

An old lady walks up to her and tries to kill her. She slashed the demon with a weapon that had a rune. She got scared and ran.

As she was going back home, she grabs her cell phone to call Jocelyn. "Hey, Mom. I have something to tell you. You're probably going to think I'm drunk or on drugs."

Their was silence for a moment, then Clary told her mother what happened at the Pandemonium Club.

"Say that I'm losing my mind, and I'll believe you," Clary says.

"Mother," Clary says, feeling impatient.

"You're not going crazy, honey. It's time you knew the truth. Grab a pen and paper."

Clary does as instructed, but still confused. "Got it."

"Go to this address. It's an Institute. Ask for Hodge." Jocelyn gives Clary the address.

"But, Mom? What...?"

"Don't ask questions right now. Just do what I'm telling you to. Dot will help you pack." Jocelyn hangs up.

She goes to the kitchen to see Aunt Dot reading a newspaper without really reading it. She was listening in on the conversation.

"I know you were listening." Clary smiles.

"What would ever give you that idea?" Madame Dorothea asked innocently.

"Do you know anything about seeing things other people can't see? Simon looked at me like I was crazy, fighting something that wasn't there."

"You have the Sight," Dot said.

"What is that?"

"You're a Shadowhunter, Clary. Get to the Institute."

Clary hurries off to the Institute. She has a lot to think about. This is all so new to her.

A man approaches Clary. He has a thick scar up the right side of his face. He was thin and had a long beaky nose. To Clary, he seemed ageless, despite appearing older than he was due to his gray-streaked hair-brought on at a young age presumably due to his long years of confinement within the Institute, and the grief of it. He often wore neat, sharp tweed suits.

"You are Hodge?" Clary asked hesitantly.

"Yes," he answers. "I thought you were Jocelyn for a second."

Clary laughs lightly, feeling a little more at ease. "Everyone says I look like my mother."

Hodge smiles and sees Jace. "Who is this, Hodge?"

"This is Clary. Clary, meet Jace." Hodge gestures to Jace.

"You look beautiful," Jace complimented.

Clary tries to hide her blush. He smiles and leads her to his bedroom. They talk for a while, then they kissed.

Jace holds Clary's hips and kisses her neck. She moans in pleasure. He slips into her and her head goes back. "Oh, Jace!"

He smiles and goes faster, kissing her stomach. She moans louder. His mouth caresses her clit and she wanted more. His tongue went inside her mouth and she smiles.

They fall asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: Sorry to make such a brief sex scene. I promise there will be more. I'm doing Simon and Izzy in the next chapter. Hang tight, young Shadowhunters! Love you all!