Modern Ancients

"So this is the child prodigy? He look more like a child punching bag."

"So yea, that's me Eddie Gonzalez the so-called child computer hacking prodigy... But lately it's been more Eddie Gonzalez the shut in can't get a girlfriend punching bag who just so happens to be able to hack into a government mainframe and take it down in about 2 minutes. The guy who's punching me his name's Richard pretty fitting huh? 'Cause that's what he is a dick, always has always will, the only reason he hasn't killed me yet is because I'm able to hack into the laptops if the hottest girls in school and he watches them through the camera. Personally, I find it disgusting and I can't stand the people in my generation,that's why I hang out at my house and the comic shop all the time. But y'know what I've stopped time for long enough let's get back to the beating."

"This is for telling Samantha what I do you dick!" Rich screamed.

"You're one to talk" I mutter under my breath loud enough for everyone else to hear it but because he's wearing his Beats (a brand I happen to despise with all my heart) he can't hear me. Everyone else laughs. Immediately he starts thinking he's hot shit and speeds up his assault. I'm able to block a couple of his punches and kicks but I know that I won't be able to hold off for much longer and then I see my opportunity to escape I see my bike chained up only 20 feet from where I am. The people that hate Rich all see and some of the bigger guys hold him long enough for me to get to my bike and unchain it, then I see him charging straight towards me... Oh shit.Thank God I'm good at biking. In a flash I'm on my bike accelerating fast enough because of the drop handlebars and gear I'm in I put enough distance that I stop worrying and slow down. In that moment I decide to go and visit Lou the resident conspiracy theorist and comic shop owner. To pass the time I pull my Ubuntu Edge and AKG K518s and put on some Daft Punk... Work It, Make It, Do It, Makes Us. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.

A/N How did you like the first chapter? I've had an idea for a book along these lines and I had a story written out and I said screw it, I'm a nerd, I ride bikes, I can hack computers but I'm not that good. I'm writing a story. Please leave feedback below!