OiKage (attempted rape)

Ahahaha, I'm gonna die. But I had to write this because of a picture. The picture for this chapter. Yep. Yerp. Let's go!

Kageyama obediently followed his senpai to the club room. He didn't know why Oikawa locked the door, but soon figured it out when the brunette approached him.

"So... Kageyama." he said in a sultry voice that was sickly sweet. "You've been... Looking rather nice lately. I can't help but feel... Infatuated. You know?" he took the raven haired boy's chin in his hand. "What's a senpai to do when he feels attracted to a kouhai but the kouhai doesn't return those attractions?" Kageyama knew where this was going. He knew all too well.

"O-Oikawa-senpai, wait, sto-" He was cut off by a pair of lips against his. He didn't know what to do so he tried pushing away.

The other only responded by pushing him to the floor, covering his mouth, pulling down his shirt and jacket, and latching lips to his neck.

When he felt satisfied, the older moved back to the lips of the king. "Oikawa-senpa-" he tried protesting in between kissing and tried desperately to escape.

"Shut up and kiss back." was all he said. Kageyama knew better than not to listen so he fretfully tried to keep up with the movements of his senpai.

When Oikawa finally left him alone, he stared down at Kageyama and the black haired boy burst into tears.

"Why? What the hell is wrong with you?! Don't play with my emotions like that! Asshole!" he cried and covered his face to continue sobbing silently.

Oikawa was shocked but leaned down to hug him.

"Sorry. Sorry. I... Didn't know. Fuck, I'm sorry. To tell you the truth, Kageyama, I've been in fucking love with you since I saw you. Dammit. Sorry."

The smaller boy didn't know what else to do, so he just wrapped his arms around the other.

"I love you, too." he whispered into his senpai's jacket.

--

"Are you okay?" Kageyama nodded as he continued to lower himself onto Oikawa's length.

"It's just a little uncomfortable." he lied. It felt like he was being torn apart. When he was seated filly on the elder's lap, he suddenly started shuddering violently.

Oikawa knew what the cause of this was. He had landed a direct hit on Kageyama's prostate. He stayed there for a few more seconds, enjoying the sight of his kouhai shivering in pleasure due to him.

"Senpai can I please move, I don't want to cum yet." he sounded almost needy while taking in deep breaths.

"I'll help you." he grabbed Kageyama's hips and guided him up. They soon found a steady rythym, and Kageyama was practically vibrating.

"O-O-Oika-awa-se-en-pai!" he whisper yelled and came all over his chest and Oikawa's shirt. He slumped over, not quite able to come down from his high as Oikawa was still thrusting into him.

When the brunette finally came, Kageyama gripped his jacket and took in a huge gasp before relaxing again.

--

When Oikawa graduated middle school, he decided he didn't need Kageyama anymore. Iwaizumi seemed more enticing.

"I see..." the raven haired boy said with his head down and he walked away from his first love and tried not to cry.