Chapter 13 ~WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

Next Day ..

Justice Pov

~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and it was 3:20 P.M. I got out of bed, took a long hot shower. "What the Fuck happened last night" i though to myself ..i tried real hard to remember but couldn't only think i remembered is My Crush took me home and i think we kissed. But anyways after took a shower i put on a shirt and some shorts. "Where the fuck was chris ass last night?"I asked Myself Then i decided To call him but it went straight to voicemail. I sigh and Went downstairs to get me something to eat then i seen my mom.

"Good Morning Sweetie"She said Kissing my forehead.

"Good Morning..Good Morning Liyah"I said and looked at Liyah but she was watching tv.

"Good Morning"She said sounding aggravated

While i ate my phone vibrated it was and unknown number.

275-4690:Hey Cup Cakes ;)

Me:Umm Sorry But you got the Wrong number :/

275-4690: Lol,Of Course i Don't ;)

Me:Who this?

275-4690: This Nick From The Party Last Night.

Me:Who? :/ ..Your Name Sound Familiar

275-4690:Nick,I'm The one that Ask you For a pencil at school..

Omg My Crush Is Texting me And i got super excited and Replied Back

Me:Oh i remember You Know.How You Get My Number? :)

275-4690:You Gave It to me ;)

Me:Ohhh :) :)

275-4690:Lol,Yeah can i Pick you up and go somewhere so we can talk?

Me:Sure. :) ^_^

275-4690:Lol,How about 8:00

Me:Yes that's Sounds Good ^_^ *^_^*

275-4690:Lol,Okay See You at 8 Midget :)

Me:Lol k ;)

I saved his number and his name as "Crush". Then i ate and went back in my room watching tv and took a little cat nap...

Chris Pov

~~~~~~~

I woke up naked next to this beautiful girl. "did we fuck?? what the fuck happened Last Night"I thought to myself. I got out of the bed, put on my clothes and left.While i was Driving i turned on my phone and i had Five missed call and a message from Jay. I called her back but she didn't answer.Then i called her again and this time she answered.

"Hello"She said

"What's Up Midget"I said

"Where the fuck u was last night and why you didn't answer your Phone?"She asked

"I was Looking For you Then i went home and went to sleep.My Head Was Hurting Like a Mother Fucker"I lied

"Oh"Was All she said

"Yeah who took you home?"I asked

"Kiyah"She said

"Oh You Can Come over Here and chill"I said