The play

I rehearsed my lines a lot. It was only 5 minutes until the play started. I saw the whole crowd in the seats to watch the play and it was crazy. I saw my mom,my grandpa,my grandma,my little sister,my baby brother,and my moms boyfriend,will. They were sitting right in the front where they could see me.              I was wearing a pretty blonde wig and a beautiful white silk dress and I was wishing in my mind that  I could stay dressed like this forever but I knew I had to go back to my pink skirts and Minnie Mouse shirts which is what I usually wore. I am 13 and I'm about to play Juliet in a play and Romeo who is jesse in my math,science,and English class. He was kinda cute but not my type he had a girlfriend anyways.                                                                            TH Teacher:okay everyone the play starts in 2 minutes all actors to your places!!                               I got so nervous but I just remember that my family was here and I couldn't let them down just because I felt scared. So I walked straight to my place where I was supposed to be.             *After the play*                                                                   After the play was over I went down the stage to where my family was and they hugged me so tight. Everyone was saying how great the play was when all of the sudden a tall old man came up to me and told me he was Michael Jacobs.          Me:No way your Michael Jacobs!!                             Michael Jacobs:indeed I am Michael Jacobs.          Me:Seriously!!!???                                                         Michael Jacobs:yes and I want you to star on a little show I call girl meets world!!!                            My mom:No way!!! She loves that show!!                I started to scream and jump up and down I almost started crying but I held them in because I didn't want to embarrass myself.Me:Yassss!! I would love to!!!                                       Michael Jacobs:Great, you fly to LA tomorrow.                       Me:YAYYY!!!!! I can't wait!!!                                         My Mom:Wait a minute that's gonna be very expensive I won't be able to afford that!!                  Michael Jacobs:Oh I know that's why I'm gonna pay for everything you guys can get a house by the studio and I will pay for the airplane and everything. You guys will be flying in my private jet not some gross old airplane.                 Me:OMG!! YAYYY!!                                                         I can't believe this!! I'm gong to be on Girl Meets World my favorite show ever!!!!