Suspicions

Blythe woke up to the birds chirping and pecking at her window. She quickly jumped out of bed as an instinct of not waking up to her alarm. She quickly snatched her phone from her charger and checked the time. She was supposed to wake up 30 minutes ago. To Blythe she has to be on perfect schedule 24/7, it's her pet peeve if she is late or off schedule. She wanted to scream her lungs out and just turn back time. It wasn't only just a normal school day, it was school picture day! She still had to curl her hair, put make up on, and find her outfit for the day. As she rushed to do her hair and makeup she realized that she still had to eat breakfast. This would soon be the worst day of her life.
                           An hour later....
She was on her way to school she was about halfway there but she had about 10 minutes until school for about a 20 minute drive. She knew she was going to be late which was a dreadful realization for her.
                           After school....
Blythe learned to deal with that horrible beginning of the day because she was able to make pictures on time. On her way home she noticed this car that was going every where she was and turning every turn she was. It was a little sketchy. The car that was supposedly following her was a green minivan.
She went to the gas station to fill up her car and it did also. She tried to catch a look at the person and all she could detect was that it was a man with all black. She speeded up the process and hurried back into the car. He followed her to her house. After she parked in the driveway he stopped for a second and drove off. She was scared to death, she wanted to just go to her comfortable bed and think about the day.