Dear Jamie,

My best friend, my sister, my shoulder to cry on; you are many things to me, but I never thought it'd actually end up with you loving me.

To be honest, I still don't know how to react. It was five hours since, but emotions continue to spin around my brain right now. The only thing I could see right is the tears threatening to spill on your face while you spat out the truth in a frustrated way.

"Don't you get it? I love you and I've always have, all this time!" You said, more disappointed than ever in the span of years I've known you. The room went from all different sorts of colors to grey. It was the saddest soap opera I could've ever seen and I wouldn't want to watch it.

But why me? Of all the numerous people you've passed and known, why did it have to be me? And most of all, how stupid was I to not notice? You were right; I am selfish, ambitious, insensitive and a liar.Maybe I usually just think about myself and my dreams.

But never was I, and will never be, a liar. What I said about me always have a spectacular time every time we're together has always been true. All the good times we've had since the day we met were some of the best times I've ever had...all the laughs, the tears—both the miserable and the joyful days. I'll cherish them for the rest of my days,no matter what happens after this, even though you won't.

Know that though I am sorting my feelings out, I will always be there for you.

Sincerely,
your sunshine.