Chapter 1

"Hurry up, Luna!"

"Hold your horses, Jordan, I'm coming!"

Quickly she slipped on her 'I woke up like this' shirt and her black and white patterned leggings.

"You're going to be late for dance class."

"Wait, would ya!? Geez..."

Luna pulled up on her white socks and grabbed one of her white Nike shoes.

"Where's my other shoe?" She whispered to herself as she frantically looked around her room.

"You have ten seconds before I ditch you...ten..."

She groans and brushed her hair then rushed downstairs.

"Nine."

She hectically scanned around the living room, kitchen, and family room then back to the living room. Ultimately she spots her shoe under the couch and falls on her hands and feet.

"Eight."

"Seven."

She reached under, but her undersized arms were inches away from the white shoes.

"Six."

She crawled behind the couch and extended her hand underneath the couch, though she still couldn't reach it.

"Five."

Briskly she looked around the room for a lengthy stick. She then think back to the broom in the closest near the kitchen.

"Four."

Swiftly she raced to the closest next to the stairs and opened the door of the closet. She fishes around the closest for the broom.

"Three."

She spots the broom, grabs the metal end, and hurried to the living room. She slipped the straw-like end of the broom under the couch and began to shove out her shoe.

"Two."

"I'll put it in the car," she said to herself.

"One."

She darts towards the front door.

"It's about time, now come on," he reached in and grabbed her arm.

"Ouch Jordan, you're hurting me."

"I'm not even pulling that hard, drama queen." he said sharply.

"Let go, I can walk myself." she said as she tries to squirm her way out of his grasp.

"Mom said I have to walk you out."

"Yea, walk me out not grab my arm like I'm some sort of vine. You hairy gorilla. Now Let me go!"

"No."

"She said let go Jordan, she's not three." A female voice interrupts.

They swiveled their heads to the voice that came from the 2015 Audi A3 in the front of their house.

He scoffed in annoyance and released her arm. "Willow, I wasn't even pulling her that hard. She's just being a drama queen."

Luna walked to the car and opened the door to the back seat and then hopped in.

"Hey Luna." he said happily.

"Hey Luke." She responded.

Luke is Willow's cousin. He lost his parents a few months ago in a terrible car accident. Willow's parents gladly took him in as their own and he joined my dance class after that.