Like The Rain

Joe's P

Joe's P.O.V

I groan when I step out of the tube station to rain pouring down of course today I would't bring an umbrella. Pulling the collar of my coat up I step out onto the street I absolutely hate the rain so much everything get's muddy. If you aren't careful you can get soaked from a car going by moving farther from the road as a bus drives by I curse under my breath. As I continue walking a shiver goes through my body. Great now I'm going to get sick and feel like absolute shit making my way to a coffee shop I shake off before stepping inside. Making my way to the bathroom I try to dry off with the hand dry as best I can. Going to the counter I look around not many people are here I don't blame them I hate having to walk out in the wet.

"Hello what can I get you?"

"A medium Coffee Nudge please."

"Sure be right back."

He smiles I nod thanking him watching as he walks to the machine even tho today seems pretty shitty having someone that looks as good as him make my coffee is a plus.

"Here you go."

"Thank you uh Caspar."

"No problem."

"Joe."

"No problem Joe I hope you enjoy."

"Might as well this weather is pretty shitty so I won't be able to enjoy anything else."

"Are you serious? I love when it rain like this the sound is amazing."

"I don't like the rain especially since I didn't bring an umbrella with me to keep dry."

"So that's why you were soaked when you came in here."

"Mhm."

"Well if you're willing to wait I'll walk you to where ever you need to I have an umbrella with me and it's giant."

"I don't want to be a bother."

"You won't be I promise my shift ends in five minutes."

"Okay thank you I'll wait at a table."

He nods moving on when another customer comes in moving towards a table I sit down taking a sip of my coffee. Sighing as I start feeling warm after a few minutes Caspar walks over with his coat on and an umbrella in his hand.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yep."

He smiles at me walking towards the door once he is outside he opens it holding the door for me. I stand under it with him and I get a whiff of his cologne. He smells so good I wonder what he wears.

"Well thank you and it's Armani."

I blush hitting my forehead.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud."

"Don't worry about it."

Caspar chuckles I tell him the direction of my flat and we chat along the way a little about our lives. Handing me his umbrella Caspar runs towards a small puddle jumping in it his laugh filling the air.

"What are you doing?"

"Having fun you know living a little."

I watch him biting my lip before I tap my foot in a tiny puddle a smile spreads across my face as I do a little spin water droplets going everywhere.

"There you go Joe!"

He cheers running up beside me we spin for a little longer and I let out a laugh stopping.

"That was so much fun but I need to be getting home before I get sick."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

Caspar smiles as we continue walking the few blocks to my flat when we arrive I turn to him thanking him for the dryness.  

"You're welcome."

He steals my cup taking a sip before pointing towards the sky I look up a few rain drops falling on my face. I giggle looking back at him and he hands me my cup back winking and walking away I look at the cup seeing Caspar's name and a number. Walking inside I lock the door behind me going down to my room and taking a quick shower. Once I'm dressed and all warm I put Caspar's number in my phone texting him.

'Thank's for showing me that the rain isn't always a bad thing.

'You're welcome same place on Friday at seven for a date?'

'Defiantly :)'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this song so much and it is honestly the sweetest thing I think I have written like ahh I love it so much <3