Chapter 1 :

The way he looked at me made me wanna scream from the mountain tops and at the same time kiss him so hard about which I'm totally aware of is not possible dimensionaly given that teleportation is not invented yet, unfortunately. I don't know why I was so much drawn to him, was it just cause of his well built body or his charmness or just a mere teenage infatuation or what love-struck people refer to as True Love ... I know I might seem as a troubled teen with some emotional-personal disorder thrown in with one or more psycho senses in my brain but it's not usually common for me to get puppy-eyed with just anyone who walked past me or any staring hot person at a hangout or just any stranger . I usually don't get easily trapped into the lecherous ways of any playerboy .He really has to be something to get my so-not-important attention. So the boy who I had a crush on since 5th grade was none other than Sam.

He wasn't the most popular jock mind you but a well respected one, no one hated him and no one loved him. He was just like any other kid in our school a loner, you can say, like me . He had friends , but not like a whole tribe of them, which usually most of the  students have here. He was one of the kids which can be easily talked to without any subject whatsoever. We were kind of ignoring each other since we last dated. Now we just talk to each other when needed during classes sometimes. That wasn't even a relationship to call it back then, we were naive and just shared a hug and a kiss which according to the dating rules back then stated us a couple .

"Hey Soaf" a boyish-not-so-girlish voice came from behind me and interrupted my only-me-time-talking-to-myself-weird-talk.

"Hey Ann. You look hot." I tugged immediately after turning with a sleepish grin.

"Just stop there. You know I hate it when you say that." shoving me.

Hahahah. I could hear her thoughts of killing me .Obviously she was joking, right ? I enjoyed myself teasing her like this so much that i couldn't imagine how would have I spent these boring classes wihtout ever refering to her attire and her accent. I didn't know what i would do without her. It was like we against the whole world or rather her against me at times like this. And we loved it.

She wasn't the type of girl who would sacrifice her image based on some stupid fashion magazine run by people who have nothing else to do rather than cutting and pasting one piece of clothing over other in order to make a totally new cloth about which nobody else would care for rather than themselves. She was just like me not giving a shit what others think .That's one of the many infinite reasons I love her.

"Hey. You are coming or what?" Ann asked me with a confused look as if she she could read my mind .

We both were going to the bookstore. We both love reading and that what makes our friendship even more stronger.

"Yup. Lets go."

I get it that she was genuinely excited .

We discreetly checked every book lurking our way through every bookshelf. I was in a mood of reading a romance so i took out 'A walk to Remember' by Nicholas Sparks.

I wondered what Ann will pick but then i just read her mind.Oh good, as usual she was searching for some action . After picking out mine i went to her and recommended "The Hunger Games".