Chapter one: Meet the devil.

This is Tobias, a young, good looking, smart but evil guy. Some call him Tobias, others call him The Devil, some even a monster. He has lived for so long, so long that he actually reached an age of 542 years. You would say he is old... But wait till you see him. 

He lives in a separte world normally but... Due to some interesting soul out in the human world he ought to go there. He left a few weeks ago, and didnt return with any information about this human that possesses this soul. He lives in a little humble appartement with his lovely pet, his hellhound, that follows him everywhere. Yes even to go talk to the neighbors, who happened to have a cat before Pluto saw it. He found the kid that has the one soul he truely wants. That kids name is Rin. Rin is just a normal 17 year old boy except his pointy ears and sharp teeth, and squiggly tail. Tobias has talked to Rin but theres one problem..., Rin wont listen sind he is a reckless teenager that diesnt want to listen to anyone. His brother is the totally opposite, Yukio is the more calm one, the one that actually studied a lot. He happened to have a cat aswell... Alltho this cat wasnt to be killed that easily by Pluto. His cats name is Kuroi. A cute black two-tailed kitten. He met Tobias a few times and he have seen him do this crazy things...

{AN: I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS LITTLE CHAPTER!  THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING! Follow if you want !}