Head Up Princess

first day of school. First day of high school to be more specific. "4 years of this ahead of me.. lovely" I said to myself as I dragged my feet down the hall filled with unfamiliar faces, well except for those in band, those people managed to somehow be anywhere anytime. Wait speaking of band,  it's Monday which means .. REHEARSAL AFTER SCHOOL 1!1! gross. Although I had only joined the program about a week ago or so, it was long enough to make me realize band and its people were the actual definition of living hell.

*RING* the loud ringing of the bell brought me back to reality SHIT I was so lost in my thoughts that I had completely forgotten where I was or where I was headed. I picked up my speed not looking where I was going but rather staring at the sheet of paper given to me this morning by my first period teacher; SCHEDULE Flower design, band, math.. Room #237 what the hell? How am I supposed to know where 237 is? I looked around the room trying to find the slightest of hints that indicated where I might be or where my next class might be located ah 396??! Okay what the f - "Oh gosh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" still looking down at the sheet of paper I froze in time. The voice I could recognize anywhere, the voice of the man I daydreamed about during rehearsal everyday, the voice of the boy who made me happy... I frowned.. dark memories, the night mares I had been avoiding for days were all flashing back.. he was also the person who had completely shattered my heart into a million pieces and had thrown them down the drain as if I was nothing but a piece of shit. The crappiest  part of it all though? he had no absolute idea. He was the person who made me realize maybe life isn't for everyone,

           FUCKING. ENANITO

"Hello?" He spoke up finally breaking the silence, I forgot to answer him didn't I? Way to go Mirka! Still looking down at floor I debated running away or being brave for once and face reality. "Head up Princess, your tiara is falling " I mumbled to myself. FUCK. I slowly lifted my head up and locked eyes with him. JESUS THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL I loved the color of shit more than anything, the color of his beautiful eyes. He was short and muscular, his skin so dark it might blind me. His gorgeous unibrow and sexy mustache made my heart ache for him. "I'm sorry did you say something?" GOD DAMN IT HE HEARD I HATE MYSELF now my cheeks are on fire this day can't get any crappier can it? Nope "Uh I,nothing don't worry about it. I said as I wiped my sweaty ass hands against my 'Everything is Awesome' Lego Movie inspired t-shirt "Oh okay cool.. Well I think you should get going, final bell is about to ring any time now." "Y-yeah" I said in response. My voice so soft I wanted to jump off a cliff from how stupid I must've actually sounded. Strangely he didn't seem to notice instead he nodded and started walking away.

Mirka you need this you're brave enough you can do it. I told myself for what seemed like the 1000th time today. So I took a deep breath and spoke "Enano! Wait up.. Ca-n can y-you help me" He stopped dead on his tracks "I -I have no idea of where I'm supposed to be going" I DID IT . He turned around to face me GOD DID I WANT TO MELT RIGHT ON THE SPOT "Of course! You should've asked earlier! What room does your schedule say?" I nervously looked at the crumbled piece of paper I was tightly holding onto with both hands as I hoped to God he didn't notice my shakiness. "237" I said. He thought about it for a few seconds "Okay right downstairs! awesome, follow me." The walk to the second floor wasn't very long,  neither of us spoke and within no time we were there. I looked around and recognized the numbers 237 carved into the concrete wall " Thank-k you." I forced a smile "Yep no problem! See you after school!" And with that, he sprinted back to whatever class he was heading to and was soon out of sight. WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED ?! I tried to brush off any possible thoughts of the situation I was currently in and made my way up to the very front of the classroom door. I quickly fixed my hair, took a deep breath and shoved the piece of paper in my back pocket. One more hour till lunch, you can do this!! So I turned the door nob and walked in.

  It was crowed yet nobody seemed to notice my presence but instead everyone too engaged in their own conversations. Which was great because walking in with all eyes on me would have been embarrassing as hell.

I began to scan the room looking for any familiar faces GREAT NO FRIENDS IN THIS CLASS  HA HA HA AWESOMEE!! CAN I DIE PLEASE PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMO suddenly I felt something touch my back. I looked to my left to find a hand resting on my shoulder. The warmth from the touch sent shivers down my spine. I turned around, shocked and amused in disbelief. "Uh-" He coughed "Erhm, I'm Mr. Z" He scanned my body up and down, my cheeks finding its red velvet color once again. "And I-m, I'm my name is M-Mirka." I was speechless. He was the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. And that, was saying a lot. He looked around the room yet nobody was aware of the chemistry going on between us, we were safe and sound. He gently yet slowly took my hand into his, "Nice to meet you, Mirka." He said as he stared into my eyes. My heart beating at the speed of light,
but that didn't stop me from smiling. HE'S GORGEOUS I told myself, never breaking eye contact with him. And with that, I knew I had a long year ahead of me.