Part 4: the crush

The bell rings and now it is time to go to 3rd period. I walk straight to gym. Rebecca stops me and says "hi, you're sitting with me in gym." So I go and sit with her. I see this girl.. She looked so cute. She had a nirvana shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and some black vans. I wanted to talk to her.. But I didn't know how to. Rebecca asks "So who are you staring at?" and I reply with "u-uh n-nobodyyy.." and of course she gives me that 'mhm' look. But I knew that I was staring at that girl... She was inresistable. But she would never go after someone like me, someone who gets called ugly on the first day. I had no chance with her. So I..

Went up to her and said "Hey I am the new kid." I was nervous. She replied with "Yes you, you're a bit cute ((:." My heart dropped right then. I was melting inside.. My heart stopped. This is the best day of my life I thought. She said 'I was a bit cute' I can't believe it. She asked "Are you okay?" *she giggled* so I said "u-u-uh I think I am. You made my heart go u-uh I gotta go sorry bai." So I ran. I have anxiety and I was about to cry..

************************************

The next morning I didn't go to school. My mum and dad was thinking about moving again. I didn't want to move again because I already made friends. My life sucks.. and then my phone vibrates and it was a text from..

9:04 a.m
Andrew: hey what's up?

9:08 a.m
Me: Hi I am not in the mood.

9:29 a.m
Andrew: wait what's up?!?

10:55 a.m
Me: I can't do this anymore..

I started again..