Chapter 1: The Beginning

I'm half awake and half asleep, somewhere between dream and reality. I want to stay in the dream, not quite ready to face reality just yet. Last night had not ended well, fights have to happen every so often in every relationship, but she had seemed way more worked up than any other time before.

I groan turning over in the warm and familiar comfort of my be, but somethings off. 'Better worry about that later' Having thought this, I open my eyes and all I can see is a bedroom. sun rise's light breaking through the window "Hey A-". 'The bed is empty, just me, uh-oh' Sitting up quickly I look around, no-one's there, her things are missing too.

'This is bad. Very very very bad.' I had managed to stumble through life until she came in, she made things brighter, tasks easier, and life more enjoyable. So of course I'd screw it up at some point. I rush to my closet slipping on my usual of jeans, a tee shirt, and combat boots. 'Oh God, who knows how far away she is, or where the hell she is for that matter' Running down the stairs I grab my jacket and slip it on running out the door 'I'm coming to make things right, I promise'. I've jogged forward a few steps when I realize two things. 1: Her car is gone, so she's probably far and 2: I have no idea where she's gone to. Where IS she, where am I going, I d- That's when I hear something roaring behind me and make my third realization. I'M STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD.

Roaring, bright light, BAM, something hitting me, sudden heat, tumbling into blackness, then falling, for what seems like a long time. THUD. If I was falling I've reached my destination, but now I'm too shocked and hurt to move or check anything. Then a voice "H-hello?"