When He Brings You Food

Hey, so Blondiemattson_93 here... this chapter might be shorter than the other ones. Not to say they'll all be short, but I don't know. So please don't get mad at me if some of them are really short!

Please enjoy the chapter! :)

Freddy Fazbear

You kept thinking about all the questions that Freddy had asked you last night, and that the only answer that was really specific was your favorite food...

Pizza.

You could've really gone for some pizza at the moment...

"Y/NNNNN~~~" Freddy sang beautifully through the left door, and you almost melted... but you would never let him know that you were in love with his singing voice. He would use it against you so much if you did...

"Yes, Freddy?"

"Let me in! I have pizza!" You immediately perked up from lying your head on your desk and opened the door. The smell of great pizza instantly hit your nostrils and you could've sworn you had an orgasm over the food.

"Oh my god, you're automatically my favorite person to ever exist- EVER!" You almost screamed, jumping up and onto his front, koala-bearing him.

"Oomf!!!" Freddy grunted as he caught you, smoothly dropping the box safely onto the desk. You smiled, grabbed his face, and kissed both of his cheeks several times before climbing off of him and digging into the pizza, having another food orgasm as you ate it.

Freddy would not stop laughing and blushing as he was awkwardly standing there eating with you.

You two had a great time eating the delicious pizza, and he secretly admired you the whole time in his head without you realizing at all.

Bonnie

You brought a lot of first-aid supplies this time, just in case you needed to help Bonnie again. You put it all in the large, empty, left drawer in the ofice desk, and waited for Bonnie to show up... but when the message was over, Chicka showed up instead!

"Uhm, hi, Chicka... I-Is B-Bonnie uhm... coming? If not, th-that's fine too..."

"Oh! Haha... he told me to come talk to you for a while to keep you company until he's done."

"Done with what? What are we going to talk about? What's going on? ... Is he planning to kill me?"

"Oh no! Heaven's no. Hahaha... he's just... working. He'll be done in a few minutes, he said. And... we can talk about... boys?"

"Really? Do you want to talk about boys?" Chicka nodded sheepishly, and you smiled. "Great! Because I love talking about boys!" Her shy look turned into a warm, smiling one, and she came in and sat on the corner of the desk, on your side facing you.

...

"He's soooo hot though!"

"I know... and I definitely think he really likes yo-"

"What are you two talking about?" A clean and sharply-dressed (as always) Bonnie asks firmly, his hands behind his back. You and Chicka look at each other for a moment, then both back to Bonnie.

"Uhm... periods?" Chicka blurts out, and Bonnie's face contorts into one of utter disgust. You clamp your hands over your mouth, and laugh hard into them at Chicka's cover. Chicka shrugged her shoulders at you two, and you calmed yourself as she quickly left through the right door and Bonnie walked in.