Rain (part three final part of rain)

Alex pov

I was getting really worried I have looked almost everywhere where is she. I was about to give up when I heard a boom. I looked up at the sky and horror runs through my body. She is afraid of thunder! I ran and ran until I made it to some neighborhood that looked so abandoned and empty. "Boom!" Another roar of thunder but this time it was a bit different this time I heard a quite little whimper. "BLUE JAY!" I yell running over to her worry laced my voice. She just looked up at me with the saddest eyes I have ever seen I just want to hug her. She was curled up in a ball sitting against a wall shaking. I sit down next her and put my arm around her, her eyes widen with surprise and she tensed up a bit. "I'm sorry" I say in a quiet voice. "I'm sorry for hurting you I didn't realize that you had feelings for me" I added. Jay tensed up at my words and blushed. "Your so cute" I say "huh?" "I said your cute...you know I have never really felt love but Anthony from the way I described the way I feel about you he said I loved you and today i realized that that was true my heart beats fast around you and when you smile it sends jolts through my body" I say pulling jay closer. "The rain stopped" Jay said with her regular emotionless voice. I giggled "it seems it has well..." "Well?" "Do you love me still and can you forgive me?" Jay blushes even redder than before she just nods yes and I smile. "Let's go home" I say getting up and reaching my hand to Jay. Jay hesitantly gave me her hand and I pulled her up. "Let's go" we both begin to walk home. After a while of awkward silence I grabbed Jays hand. Jay tenses up and weakly grabs my hand back  "Hey Blue jay..?" "What?" "I love you so much" "I love you too...idiot" ".................I think we are lost" I say looking around "you don't say" Jay says sarcastically and smiles.

Blue jay is back to her regular self finally. I love it when she smiles. I smile back as she toke out her phone and typed in our address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just kiss already! Wait I'm the author I can do that.....ill save that for a later chapter 👍🏼