Prologue

"What the heck is this alessa?" Galit na galit na tanong ng papa while looking at the photo on his table. It was a picture of her making out with a guy in a bar.

"Daddy I'm not..."

"You're not what?" Dad interrupted me while making a call.

"Yes its me I want you to handle the media who took that photo and make sure that it would not be publish by any means understand and about the guy with her just don't touch him without my order" dad ordered to the person he's talking over the phone. I gasped when I heard what he say. It can't be, no it can't do pwedeng madamay ang inosenteng tao lalo na siya.

"Daddy please not him, he didn't know anything.. Please dad.." I beg

"Alessa your engagement is on next week and wheather you like it or not you have to be there or you'll know what will happen to that boyfriend of yours." Seryosong saad nya bago tuluyang lumabas ng library.

I sat there crying while looking at our picture..
The picture of the man I love...
"Lorkan is it really the end?" Then i continue sobbing.
I know that after this day I wouldn't see him anymore because from this day I will be owned and married with another man.

Miladyhyunae💋

Note: pics on top
Phoenix Iskander Tovaricht
Kassandra Karlin Lothian
Craven Drake Marquess
Alessandra Karoline Lothian