Loud

Walking down the hallways with nobody by my side I look over at him and smile, Emma turns him away from looking at me and gives me the death stare. To only think getting a new class and have a new year would change everything. I'm just the girl that does tryouts for softball, basketball, cheer team, and only makes the teams 1/5 of the time. Obviously nobody really knows me, and I'm okay with it staying that way. As long as my bestfriend Amanda is there I'm fine. ( AN sorry if this is boring, I'll try to make it funnier later or something )
// bolded texts means I'm talking, non bolded means someone else //

A : hey caroline wait up

C : yea what's up

A : did you hear about what happened to Emma?

C : no...

A : her and Noah got in trouble for making out on the staircase. I started laughing when I saw it happen and Emma kept staring at me.

V (Vanessa, my other friend) : Did you say anything once she started staring?

Me and Amanda both looked back leaving our mouths wide open, eyes wide.

C : OMG VANESSA!

We plowed her over, especially Amanda as she hung on her stomach, carelessly hugging her to death.

People started staring and I saw Emma. I giggled at her and noticed how there was mascara flooding down her cheeks, I stopped laughing and she walked away.

Next thing I knew Noah walking towards me looking down at his phone. He was about to tun into me, instead I moved to the right and bumped into Vanessa

V : oh no you aren't..

I narrowed my eyebrows together, wondering what she meant.

Vanessa than took my side and shoved me into Noah.

I laughed awkwardly as my cheeks turned a flourished red.

He looked up at me with a straight face. His eyes stared at me for 5 short seconds and I stared back, thinking it was the right thing to do.

N : Give me your phone for a sec?

I gave him my phone.

N : what's the password?

I wondered why he wanted to know and looked at him confused.

Then, I looked back at Vanessa and Amanda to see them noticing them both laugh and point to there cheeks, hinting to me that I was blushing.

N : hey, you don't have to tell me, I honestly couldn't know how to ask you any other way I'm trying to use the least amount of words.

C : 6896

I could feel my eyes burning against the cold air roaming across the school. His axe smelled so much like heaven I drifted off into my own daydream. Staring at my next classrooms doors wondering how long it would take. I hadn't known who was in every class of mine but I was sure excited now to figure out, especially because Vanessa is here.

N : Caroline? Is it okay if I take your phone into my next hour and give it back to you, I won't do anything other than 2 things.

He had known I liked him for about 2 years striaght now, I had got his number, which was quite an funny story but he got a new phone and I never got it again, which I think funny, I laughed out loud and he grabbed my wrist, causing me to look at him straight in the eye.

C : oh of...

He had gone on my phone many times, just playin games on it and hacking my Instagram account with a picture or two, which caused Emma to comment "wow, already going for my guy" many times. I laughed at the comment she always put but I never deleted it.

C : of course, yea meet me here after this subject?

He nodded and I smiled.