•Chapter 5•

Jungkook's POV

'I will protect you till the day I die.' was the last thing on my mind before I fell asleep last night. I woke up to find (Y/N) not by my side. I immediately leaped out of the bed and started to search for her. 'CRAP WHERE'D SHE GO?' "Guys have you seen (Y/N)?" I asked the six idiots sitting on the couch in the living room, also known as my band members. "No, we haven't seen her. Do you want us to help you look for her?" Taehyung replied. "Yes please it would mean the world to me." I spoke. "Namjoon can you please call her cell and see if she answers?" I directed at my hyung. "Yes Jungkook I'll call. Now go get dressed you look like a mess!" He said.

(Y/N)'s POV

As my cousins and I ventured out into the city, my phone started vibrating. I pulled out my phone and saw it was none other than Kim Namjoon.

"(Y/N) where the hell are you? Jungkook is going insane." He opened up with.
"Hello to you to Namjoonie. I'm just out with my cousins, we'll be back soon so don't worry about us." I responded.
"Well okay just get here soon, Jungkook is behaving like a lovesick puppy." He spoke.
"That's cute." I chuckled.
"Not really it's kind of terrifying, but then again we've never seen him behave like this." He responded
"I'll be home soon Joonie just feed him something to keep him busy." I told the man.
"(Y/N) I can't exactly cook anything." Namjoon answered.
"Then tell Jin to make something. There's enough ingredients in the fridge to make breakfast." I responded.
"Okay. Bye (Y/N) see you in a bit." He said and ended the call.

Time Skip to Home

"Jungkookie I'm home. Now where's my handsome boyfriend so that I can cuddle with him?" I said as I walked into our room only to find him on his laptop.
"Good thing your home baby. I missed you." He said and gave me a kiss.
"Come on let's cuddle baby." I said and kissed his jawline.
"Whatever you want my angel." He said and lifted me up and placed me on the bed.
"You get stronger everyday." I giggled earning a laugh back from him as he crawled in next to me.
"(Y/N) I love you so much." He spoke and placed an arm around me.
"I love you to Kookie." I responded and cuddled into him. The two of us sat there in silence until Jungkook spoke up, "(Y/N) I bet you that any song you play on your phone can remind me of you."
"Is that so? Let's find out!" I said enthusiastically and reached into my pocket for my phone.
"Okay here we go." The first song that came on was Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan.
"This song reminds me of how badly I need you. You're like a drug to me, addicting. I guess you could say you're my happy little pill. He said with a chuckle.
"Okay Kook here's the next one." Papercut by Zedd started playing and he responded, "This reminds me of when we argue and how I usually feel after we argue. I hate when we argue so can we like not argue anymore?" He asked.
"If we don't argue then what is our relationship?" I giggled.
"Okay here's the next one." I said and Transmission also by Zedd started.
"Okay this one is kind of difficult to explain, but this song reminds me that we should live in the moment and not care about what anyone else thinks about us. Like the song says 'We're never too young to die' and it just makes me think I have to make her feel like the most special girl in the world. I know I'm probably not making sense, but do you get what I'm saying?" He asked.
"I get you 100% baby. This got deep fast." I said.
"Let's just do two more." He spoke.
"Okay. Here's the next one." Lost Stars by Adam Levine started playing.
"Oh this song, this one reminds me of when we first met. This was also the first song we listened to together." He said.
I smiled at him and he smiled back. He then looked down to me and leaned in to kiss me. When I felt his lips on mine I felt sparks rush through my entire body. It felt like the first time we kissed two years ago.
"One more song?" He asked.
"Of course. You asked for two after all didn't you?" I responded.
"Here's the last song okay Kook." I hit shuffle again and Just One Day a song by his own band started playing.
"This song reminds me of how much I wanted to spend just one more day with you that New Years Eve two years ago." He spoke softly.
"Aww baby you still remember?" I asked.
"Of course I do. That was the moment I kissed the woman I fell in love with." He responded laying a kiss on my forehead.
"Can we stay like this forever?" I asked him.
"I wish we could, but sadly we can't so let's just enjoy it." He answered.
"I love you baby." I cooed.
"I love you too baby girl." He spoke.

-------------------------------------------------------

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER! So I was up writing this at like 3 in the morning because I was reading fanfiction while listening to music and this scenario popped into my head. Anywho, I'll try and update more often since I'm on summer vacation YEET! *dabs* Also thanks for 1k reads on this like DaMN I didn't expect for people to read this trash and enjoy it. THANKS Y'ALL!