THE BALL

Well hello minna! another chappy hope you all enjoy!
  aww I love you my bakas!
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Lucy's Pov

"Anyone here?" a voice knocked on the door

what the who is that?😱

I quickly opened the door and saw a bunch of soldiers from the castle wearing their fine clothes with a guy with raven hair hmm...

"Hello Madamoiselle i'm Gray fullbuster, Natsu dragneel Assistant from the castle  I am here to inform you that the castle were going to have a grand ball  tommorow night all the maidens on the kingdom is invited so I hope you Beautiful lady will come with the other maidens in this house. The grand ball is a special ball cause the prince will find the one who he wanted to marry so hope you'll come" after he said that I bowed and get the letter.

"Thank you sir" I said.

"Anything Miss" he said

they left with their horses I ran to stepmother who was playing the piano again.

with my stepsisters singing the song w/o on its right tune again...

"Stepmother sorry for  disturbing .. I am here to announce that there will be a grand ball coming up tommorow night on the prince's castle"

They eyes widen they quickly snatch the paper  on my hand.

"AHHHH!!!!" my stepsisters screamed in unison making my ears boomed!

I furrowed my eyebrows..

"Oh mY G!!!we need to prepare for this!" my 1st stepsister said.

"LUCY!iron the finest ball gowns on the wardrobe shine the finest shoes in the shoe rack and glister the jewelries with oil ! my daughters need to look beautiful for this grand ball so the prince will marry one of them!"

(An:Hella bitch is she 😭?Poor cinderella I-I mean Lucy pala!😂hehe happy to mention the filipinos who read this hi kapamilya hoo!!! may forever sa nalu!?tama ba!?😂)

Narrator's pov

Lucy had done all the chores and things that stepmother had made her do

She ironed two fine gowns.

The first one is color pink a tube gown who end up with freckles with roses on its waist and glitters on the chest.

while the other one is color violet it is a tube gown too with flower embroiders on the end the top has it glitters and on the waist is a ribbon.

the first shoes is color pink designed with a one rose while the other shoes is violet with a one ribbon .

after that she oiled the jewelries so it would glister on the light and shine

she was scared to ask her stepmother  that is she could go to the ball

so she do it with all her might asking her mean stepmother about it

"Stepmother...can I go to the ball too?" she asked with a sad face

"You go to the ball!?haaha!!!" her stepmother and stepsisters laugh that echoed the whole house...

"I-I really wanted to see my friend there" Lucy said

"You go to the ball? dress with your rags?  stinky ugly shoes?! and messy hair!? okay go to the ball if you done all the chores" Her stepmother smirked in the dark.

Lucy smiled running on to her room preparing the dress that she will wear.

She has a Pink gown with flower embroiders on the way end  it was her mothers.