School Hell or School Heaven ?

Hey this is a new story that i am writing ... my other story didnt go so well so ive decided to start fresh and try another one and hopefully this one goes better.

Hope you enjoy

xNx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Ellie Johnson, im 17 years old and my schools nerd unfortunatly. I have no friends and no one will be busting down my door to become friends with me anytime soon. All the populars of the school either ignore me or make my life a living hell. I have a huge crush on one of the populars, that doesnt so much as glance my way, his name is Adam Noble, he looks like heaven with his lustious brown hair and his deep brown eyes, but he has a girlfriend, Rachel Simone she also is a popular, head cheerleader and all round slut. Any way enough of me lets have a look at what my life at school is like...

~~~~~~~~~~~

BBBBBBEEEEEPPPPP !!!!!!

"uurgggh" i groaned as i slamed my alarm clock off, oh how i hate mondays, wait let me refrase that.... oh how i hate everyday.

I got up out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I turned the shower on a stripped then jumped in... when i got out of the shower i rapped a towel around my dripping body and went to my closet to pick out my usual boreing cloths for school.

When i was dressed in my brown jumper cream chinos and baige pumps i headed downstairs for breakfast. When i got downstairs i walked into the kitchen to find my brother making out with a new girl, why does she say new girl you ask, thats because that is not the same girl that was here when i went to bed last night. See my brother Aaron Johnson is a player and also a popular but i cant hate him really because hes my bro. Hes nice to me when we are at home but at school well thats a different story.

" Hey Aaron" i shouted making them both jump

" how are you this fine morning" i continued

" ummm im fine Ell, h-how are you" he said a bit embarassed that his sister had caught him with this unknown girl.

"im very well thankyou brother" i said overly happy to have embarrassed him

"ummmm i think i better go n-now" stutted the girl. with one last lingering kiss she departed from our house.

" oooohhhh Aaron and whats- her- face sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" i started singing just to annoy him.

"Shut up Ellie" Aaron sound pretending to be angry. i burst out laughing and Aaron couldnt help but not laugh aswell

" get in the car sis" Aaron said as i grabbed a piece of toast off the side. i ran to the door and locked it behind us.

Here goes another day of hell !!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you liked it. I'll upload more if you fan and vote so please do...

lots of love

xNx