12:27 am.

' ' is thoughts.

" " is someone talking.

😊

It felt like my heart was going to pounce out my chest when I took him off guard and pushed him against the frigid peach and mahogany striped colored wall. I winced a bit when I heard his body bang against the wall with a loud boom, echoing throughout the whole house.

My body and soul turned beyond brumal as he regained his composure, giving me a look full of bewilderment and hurt. 'Jesus Christ, This man is making it even harder then need be.' I mentally groaned, his cool and vivid emerald eyes never leaving my own. It was like a battle of the eyes, no words were spoken but ALOT was said just by gazing.

I had to blink at least twice since before I knew it, he was towering over me, his Michael Kors cologne overtaking my sense of smell. I slowly closed my eyes to take in and analyze the sweet aroma. 'Hmmmmmm, vanilla and strawberries. I like.'

Alarmed by the warm and surprisingly soft finger lifting up my chin, I snapped my eyes open to be met to face to face with the same emerald ey-. Wait. These aren't the same eyes I just had an eye to eye competition with. They weren't the emerald they were a good 24 seconds ago. They were a deep sea green. And dude....I couldn't help but gulp and pray silently he couldn't hear. The ever growing smirk forming on his thin but form French rose colored lips gave me my answer.

I was damn sure not ready when he softly but firmly pushed me on my neatly made bed. 'With that look in his eyes, it won't be neat when he's done.' I immediately used my feet to push me further up my bed, knocking into the wooden headboard. If he could hear when I swallowed 5 seconds ago, I damn sure know he can hear my heart going into overdrive.

Everything was happening so rapidly because now he was hovering over me, his adorable Mickey Mouse beanie thrown carelessly across my room. Then it was his carmine and black flannel shirt. That I helped assistant him take off. He returned the favor by feverishly removing my floral tube top. My left eye would slightly twitch whenever I felt his gentle hands make contact on my coffee brown colored skin.

As the seconds flew by, a different article of clothing was taken off and thrown away until we were both in our birthday suits.

I quickly covered my eyes when he gradually began to take me in, analyze my temple. I couldn't bare to witness him seeing me naked and how I don't have the winning body that all his model exes have.

I wasn't near skinny and not even close to fat. Just....thick. Something he hasn't ever been with. A thick woman. 'Well after tonight he still wont be with one seeing that he only fucks with lean women.'

As my thoughts continued to grow even more pessimistic, my hands were withdrawn from my face. Terrified by the sudden action, I looked up at the source and if it wasn't for my plush pillow beneath me I would've flinched.

He...was angry. And maybe even...pleased?

"Why are you hiding yourself? Why are you ashamed?" I've known this man for 2 years and to this very day, his voice still makes me turn into chocolate pudding. So husky but yet so smooth and gentle at the same time. I don't get how that's even fucking possible. I don't.

I didn't grace him with an answer but instead turned away, covering my chest unconsciously.

It didn't take an idiot to know my neck was going to be hella sore in the morning since I spun so quick when soft turned vigorous hands forcefully removed my arms off my chest. Exposing them.

All I could do was stare at the gorgeous man before me, bemusement written all over my face, body, hell even my soul.

My heart skipped 2 beats when it looked like he was leaning for a kiss but really lingered just above my lips. His warm peppermint filled breath knocking on them, his nose touching mines ever so slightly.