Vanilla Mix

It was a typical day at Snicker's Sweet Shop(1), the people come in and out. Different types of pastries come in and out. You could smell the sweetness in the air. One of the workers of the shop, Akaashi Keiji, was training a new employee, Bokuto Koutarou. Let's say, it was hard to make him understand to not to eat the dough. For the nth time of the day Akaashi sighed, he was for sure to give up on the boy.

Akaashi is the head chef of the bakers of the shop and well, Bokuto wants to be a baker too. There are others things he could do but he just wants to bake, or that was he though. After days of training and working he started to have a weird sensation on his chest. This new and strange feeling only happened when he is near Akaashi. Sometime he has this huge and pinkish blush on his face just seeing him while baking.

On the other side, Akaashi doesn't feel the same. He just thinks that Bokuto his annoying as hell and he can't stand how is that the spiky haired boy still is not able to bake after a lot days of training. He was getting tired of him, so he decides to talk to his boss about the owlish boy. For some reason, when Akaashi talked about him and his 'improvements' he felt something in his chest, like he shouldn't do it but he just ignored this. The worst thing of all, that Bokuto was walking for that hallway and he hear Akaashi saying his name. Being curious about what he was saying, he decides to eavesdrop.

Bokuto hears everything Akaashi have been saying about him and how he does in work. His words aren't the ones he was expecting. After hearing enough, Bokuto keep walking like he didn't hear anything. He went home and went to sleep.

Akaashi finished his talk with his boss, which told him to give Bokuto another chance. Looking for Bokuto all over the place, he didn't find it. He will have a serious talk with Bokuto the next day.

The next day, Bokuto didn't go to work. Which was pretty weird, because he is like the first in coming and it was like that for almost a week. Akaashi was worried about him, so he decides to give him a visit at his place.

In front of the door, the bell ringed a few time, nobody answers. Knocked the door, nothing. Sighing he turned the knob and it was open. He walks around the apartment; it was pretty messy. Trying to find Bokuto he started to open every door he found. Opening the last door, Akaashi saw a weird bump on the bed realizing that it should be Bokuto. And it was him.

"Bokuto-san" No answer from the bump. Sighing, Akaashi took one of the hem of the blanket and pulled the blanket with force making Bokuto flinched at the sudden move, but still was in the same position. Fetal position with a pillow covering his head.

Looking at the male, he sits at one of the sides of the bed and begin to talk. "Bokuto-san, did you hear the conversation the other day?" Silence.

"I'm sorry if I said something that may offend you, but everything I said that moment is all truth." Akaashi keep his emotionless face.

Bokuto moved from his position to face Akaashi, with a cute pout on his face. "Still... you don't like me and you want me out of the bakery."

"Actually, I came to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself" Akaashi said. Hearing this Bokuto still was mad and he leaned to put his forehead on Akaashi shoulder and wrapped his two strong arms around him. The black haired dude flinched at the sudden hug. "That doesn't mean I still forgive you..." he mumbled. Akaashi hummed in response.

"There's other thing that has been bothering me for some time" Bokuto said raising his head, still with the pout, to look at Akaashi's eyes. "And what is that?"

Bokuto grabbed Akaashi shoulder and push him on the mattress. Now our lovely owl was on top of Akaashi with both of his hands on the side of his head. "You" Akaashi widened his eyes, before he could say something Bokuto started to said everything that was passing through his mind in that moment.

"Every time I'm near of you... every time I hear your voice... even if I just thinking of you... makes my heart race like crazy and I don't understand why does it happen..." Bokuto looked at Akaashi with soft eyes almost on the verge of tears "Please, explain me this weird feeling I have for you..."

Akaashi was surprised of those words that the only thing he do is put his arm around Bokuto and bring him into a strong embrace. Bokuto hugging him back with some sobbing. "What are you feeling is love, Bokuto-san." After those words Akaashi said, Bokuto tightened his hug. "Akaashi...Do you feel the same?" he managed to said between some sobs.

Does Akaashi felt the same toward Bokuto? He wasn't sure about it. Give it a think, he remembered how awful he felt when he was in the boss office every time he talked how bad the boy was doing during his training. Perhaps he does feel something about this boy, but he still wasn't sure. But he was sure that he wants to see him more every day. Those days that Bokuto didn't show up at work, was making him a sad for not being able to see the cherish boy. He felt like he needed him. So, Does Akaashi felt the same toward Bokuto?

Akaashi, after some thinking about it he felt his heart bump on his chest. That was a sign.

"Bokuto-san...I feel the same..." those words made the owlish boy straight his head to look at Akaashi with wide eyes with some tears and his mouth agape. A smile surge on his lips and he just keep hugging the male. They stayed like that for a good time, in each other's arms, it felt nice.

Deciding to break the hug, Akaashi pushed a little Bokuto and looked at those golden eyes, putting his hand on one of his cheeks. Without thinking, Bokuto leaned and pressed his lips on Akaashi's lips. Akaashi surprised of the move he slowly gives in and started to slowly close his eyes and kiss back. That night was magical for both of them.

Time skip

It's been months since our boys started to date. In those months, Bokuto instead of being a baker, he decided to help at the front desk. He was pretty fast in taking the orders and giving it to the clients with a huge smile. Akaashi still was the head of the bakers and he keep baking. Sometimes, there were some extras that he made, he always gives them to Bokuto so like that it doesn't need to go to a waste.

Right now, Akaashi was in his house, which he shares with Bokuto, trying a new dough for a new cake flavor. The kitchen was a mess but he doesn't care, he can clean it up later. He hears the door open, signalizing that Bokuto just got home from the store, he runs out of gel. Going to the kitchen, he found Akaashi only in boxers and an apron and some batter on his face. "Welcome back" the baker said. Bokuto looked at his beloved boyfriend and a huge blush appeared on his face. He walked to Akaashi and grabbed his arms and started to drag him to their shared room. Akaashi flinched at the sudden grab. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm going to eat you" Bokuto said with a serious tone closing the door of the room.

---------------------

(1) I'm not good with names, so I named the bakery after one of my cats. 

I wanted to write angst, but I was baking some days ago and this come to my mind, well only the last part :3 

Hope you like it! ^-^