Chapter 2

Andreina's POV

"Naomi" the teacher said. "Here" she said. "Andreina" "Here" I said. "Hunter" No reply.

She repeated again and just when she repeated  herself again he entered the room. "Here" he said out of breathe. "You're late" she said. "I'm sorry miss" he said. There were no seats left except the one to my right. He took a seat next to me and began to stare at me. "May I help you with anything" I said. Before he answered the teacher began to speak.

"Ok class today you guys have to work on a assignment with the person to your right" she said. Great I have to work with my him. I thought to myself rolling my eyes. The teacher passed out the papers. "Okay class get started" she said.

"Ugh" I said. "What" Hunter said as he was pulling the desk beside me. "Nothing" I said. "Andreina" he said. "Yes" I replied. "I'm so sorry for our awkward relationship I just want to be friends again. Kylee, my ex girlfriend made me want to break up with you and I realized that she only wanted me for being popular and I wanted to say that I still like you as I did almost a year ago. Kylee changed me so much and I see everyone doesn't like me anymore even you. Will you forgive me?" He asked. I didn't know what to say. "Yes I forgive you" I said smiling at him. "Thank you so much Andreina" he said. "For what?" I asked. "For giving me another chance" he said. "Hunter and Andreina stop talking and get to work" the teacher yelled. We laughed and started working.

Skip to end of the day

The bell rings. Omg school is finally over. I open my arms widely to open the doors and hit someone on their face. I turn around it was Hunter. "Omg are you ok" I said laughing but at the same time trying to help. "Yeah I'm ok" he said "Andreina" he said. "Yeah" I replied back. "Can I have your number so we can maybe hangout during the summer I think I might've lost your number" he asked. "Sure" I said as I typed in on his phone. "Here" I said when I was done. We both climbed on the bus and sat together in the middle of the bus.

Hunter's POV

I was so excited for summer it's going to be great. I broke up with Kylee. Andreina forgives me. We are gaining our friendship back. "What did I told you" jack said as he interrupted my thoughts. "About what" I said. "Come over here" he said. "Hold on ill be right back" I said to Andreina. I moved through the aisle to the back of the bus without the bus driver noticing me. "Are you guys dating again" all of my friends asked. "No, we're just friends" I said. "Whatever" they all said. "Omg that's why I hate you guys" I said laughing. "You owe me the $20" jack said. "I never said I liked her back" I said. "It's pretty obvious that you like her, Hunter just admit it" he said. "Ok fine I guess I like her" I said shyly. "Ohhhh get it Rowland" Bryce says. "Dude shut up were probably the only loud ones" I said. We all laughed. My bus stop came. "Bye guys text me so maybe we can hangout" I said getting up. "Why if you'll be mostly hanging out with your "e- I mean girlfriend " Johnny teased and started laughing. I just rolled my eyes.

I got out of the bus and saw Andreina waiting for me. She starts giggling. "Did you hear all that" I asked. "Yep you guys are so loud" she said. My cheeks felt like they were burning. Shoot she knows that I like her back. We walked to our houses while talking about what classes she choosed for next year. "Bye Andreina" I said walking to my house. "Bye" she said. I open the door and see Brandon. "I thought didn't like her anymore" he teased. "We just became friends again" I said going upstairs to my room. When I got to my room I went on my phone and eventually fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------
Sorry for any grammar mistakes 😁😁