Chapter Four

Song Of Chapter:Kiss and Tell

Artist:Justin Bieber

---------------------------------------------------

I'm incedibly nervous right now.I'm suppose to be meeting Austin right now.I can't believe myself.Like,what was I thinking?Getting myself into this?I mean sure,it's nice to know that Austin won't be hurting me anymore but this isn't my idea!This is defintly something I never wanted to do.

    I have no choice now.If I don't meet him at his condo he will sure as hell come here instead.No surprise.When Austin wants something-he'll get it.He seems so determinded to have me do that with him.Yuck!I don't want to be touched by that fool.Knowing him as well as I know hime,he'd be too rough on a virgin like me.

     I gulped as I stood infront of my bed with my suitcase wide open.All my clothes I've brought are all here.And all lace.Dammit Beau.I sighed grabbing my least favorite pair.What?He's not that special to me ayways and this isn't something I really want to do anyways.I'm going to be choosing what I wear for myself and our 'activities'.

    I slipped on my undergarments and a plain simple lacey summer dress.Well,I want to look good just in case anybody saw me.I'm a very bipolar person.One moment I'll be happy and gleeful and more than happy.The next moment I'll feel like a killing machine.My mother always told me I was a strange child.

   At one point,I did get a long very well with my mother.But as of now?I've never been more angry with her in my life.SHE,was the one who did this to me.Sacrificing her daughter to her long time bully a.k.a Mr.Big popstar just so she would have money and wealth.It's sick.I personaly think it's horrible how Michele just donated her one and only son to me-his soon to be wife and target ,Beau Maddison.

       I ran my fingers through my hair quickly before leaving out the hotel to reach the limo that has been waiting out front for a good twenty to thirty minuets for me.How could they be so patient?I would have instantly barged into the room and pull myself out and into the car instead of waiting.What can I say?I'm a handful to deal with.

     "Ah!Miss Maddison!Are you ready to meet your fiance?"the driver smiled brightly.He must be getting paid well....

"Oh,yeah erm,sure!"geez Beau,way to not act nervous.

"Right this way."he opened the door for me to be seated inside.One he closed the door I examined the car.Long seats and a bucket of ice and a campign bottle.Classy.Although this is way too much for me,it will have to do.I can't protest,I don't want this man to loose his job.

   The ride was long in a sense.I wasn't very fond of long rides anyways.How far away does he live anyways?And how come he's always on time wherever he goes in exactly five minuets tops.He must be riding in a jet or he's a fast driver.

  "Were here Miss Maddison,hope you enjoyed the ride."the driver cheekily smiled staring back at me through the mirror.

"Of course.Thank you sir."

"My pleasure."

    I stepped out of the limo watching the car drive away.I turned to face the rather large building where he should be located.I gulped before entering the lobby to find the lady at the counter.

"Um,I'm here for Austin"

"Last name."she said lazily scanning her computer screen.

"Mahone."

"Your Beau?Go right up.He's on the top floor."

"Erm,thanks."

      I walked towards the elevator pressing the highest floor number.Floor seven.Instantly my stomach began to float into butterflies while it inched closer to each floor.I tapped my foot against the floor in the elevator to keep me distracted.It did for a while until it dinged for me to get of sending me to almost have a heart attack.

     I stepped out into a hallway where it was neatly decorated.He lives in a nice place.I walked to his condo's front door knocking ever so lightly.The door flung open reaveling a shirtless Austin.He wore nothing more than a pair of basketball shorts that hung loose on his hips showing his v line ever so little.He had a very toned stomach.

  My stomach began to twist in knots.Maybe,this won't be so bad.

"There you are.I've been waiting for you all day."he pulled me inside and pressed me up against the closed door.My breathing hitched as he inched closer to my face.

"So Beau?Are you ready for the best time of your life?"he whisperd into my ear sending chills down my spine.

"Y-Yes."I squeked out.

He chuckled at my response before carrying me bridal style into what I assume is his bedroom.Instantly he pressed his lips onto mine while he pushed me back onto the bed.

My mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts as he began to un-dress me.Just when he was about to go all the way I let out a yelp.His eyes flashed to mine.

"Let me guess?Your a virgin aren't you?"

    I held my head down in shame.It isn't bad to be but I wanted to wait for the right guy.

He lifted up my chin to face him."It's nothing to be embarressed about.I always wanted to be someones first.Listen,if your scared then I won't go'all the way'.But we'll both still get pleasure."his eyes softend.

"Thank you."

*************************************************

I pulled my dress back on while Austin layed back on his bed examining me.I won't lie,that had to be the best thing I've experianced.

"So,Beau.How did you like that?"he smirked from the bed.I could see because I was standing infront of a mirror.

A blush crept onto my face answering his question.

"I guess you liked it.So did I."he licked his lips."What would you consider us?"he asked.

"I wouldn't consider us friends,but I wouldn't consider us a relationship."that took me a while to think.

"So,almost friends with benifits but that are engaged?"he chuckled.

"Yeah,I guess so."

"Alright,but in my head,were not friends."he smirked.

"Whatever.I have to go."I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Alright.Beau come here!"he called after me.

"Hm?"I said sitting next to him.

   He pressed his lips to mine.This,has to be the first time that I've kissed back.He pulled back.

"See you later."he smiled.

Oh Austin,that's the problem.I'm confused.I don't know when I'd see you.

A/N_I finally updated!Yee!How'd you guys like that chapter?Idk,I thought it sucked );I'll try to update quicker next time.

Please send feedback not just 'Update now!'that doesn't help me update.

Ily guys  ♥

Remember.....

COMMET!VOTE!ADD TO LIBRAY/READING LIST!

♥Kyl♥