30.

*Niall's Pov*

I couldn't believe the words i was hearing, no he can't hate me like this.... Without knowing the truth..

But you know what, i am not going to tell him anything. He doesn't deserve anything.
He judges too fast. He thinks he knows everything.
I will make him feel guilty. I wish he knows the truth soon so he will feel guilty.

Maybe thats the reason his ex left him.........

Wait.. What was he talking about earlier.... Pictures with His ex...was that ass hole his ex Boyfriend?

Oh god... Did harrys ex just......raped me?

I feel so dirty and hurt, physically and mentally

I grab the keys to harrys guest house and leave.

-------

Its been 3 week and i haven't even seen Harry's face. I cry myself to sleep. I get horrible nightmares about that disgusting night.

That night is hunting me. I don't know how long with will last.

I can't believe harry didn't even listen to me, how can he be so cruel.

I hate him, i hate him so much but at the same time I love him, i love him so much that even though I want to hate him, i can't.

And I hate myself for loving the guy who just threw me out of his house, without hearing the truth.
Who's not here to confert me, to make me forget that night.

So I decided it'll be good for everyone if i leave this country. I'll go back to my hometown. Ireland, where people won't be so cruel and so heartless.

I packed my bag and gave lana the key to the guest house, before leaving I took the last look at the mansion and left for the airport.

I will forget about everything and stop loving Harry eventually.

THE END

--------------

Yep... This is the end...... :)

I actually didn't thought, I'd take this book so far... I was just going to end the book on chapter 20. But with you guys support and love motivated me and i couldn't help but write more. ☺

So... Do you want me to continue with a new book?
Lemme know. I'll be waiting for your reply.

AGAIN Thank-you so much for the love and support.
I love you all so much. ❤

 ❤

And yeah this funny looking human being is Me ☺

- Mandy xx