Chapter 3

Hey guys what's up !

Preview on pokemon princess

"I will take ....Squirtle."He opened the Pokeball but there was nothing it.
"Someone took it before you."
"I will take ..."started Ash but he was interupted by a female voice
"I will take Charizard !"Ash turn to look at a [C/H] haired girl.

Ash said "Hey what do you think are you doing ?! I was about to take Charmender !So he is my pokemon "[Y/N] walked whitout glare at him, toward the pokeball of Charizard.

"Hi Professor Oak."Ash screamed out of wonder "Hey I'm here too !"
"Really....I didn't see you !"Ash felt on the ground,the professor gived [Y/N] the pokeballs and the pockedex.

[Y/N] throws the pokeball and Charmender appeared [Y/N] took him in her arms and hug him.

Charmender spoke to [Y/N] (Author note :you understand what he says)"It's a honor to becaume your friend princess [Y/N]."I had to spoke him telepatically "Don't call me princess,call me [y/N].Will you help me to find Mewtwo ?"
"If it's your will I will accomplish it."

Then the professor turns to Ash "I maybe have a pokemon left.."

"I need a pokemon  !"The professor pushes on a button,a pokeball came with a lightning on it.
"Ok I warn you this pokemon has a particular character."
"I obsolutely need a pokemon !"
"ok.well then."Ash opened the pokeball the room was illuminated by the lighing.

[Y/N] managed to see a Pikachu this one was watching at her and he then bow slighly . [Y/N] tryed to calm down him because the professor Oak and Ash were watching them.

If [Y/N] didn't stop Pikachu...her secret would be revealed and her mission to find Mewtwo would fail.She already send Ho-oh to look around.

[Y/N]'s pov
"He's name is Pikachu.He is also known as Electric Mouse."
"He is so cute !"Ash took Pikachu in his arms to hug him but Pikachu was very angry and electrocut him.Pikachu was really angry [Y/N] suddenly understood .He was before in a Pokeball. Some pokemon are afraid to be in a small space.

"Take this it's your pokedex and your Pokeball."Ash still paralyzed by the attack of Pikachu barelly move his hand to take the pokeball and the Pokedex but when he was electrocute once again but with Professor Oak this time.

We went out of the lab at the end of the stairs there where a few people cheering for this boy called Ash to like that stupid Gary Oak who had fangirls.

I sighted remembering him how dare he flirt me but I did well ! I punch him right on his face he deserved that ! 

 The woman with brown hairs was surelly Ash's mom she was really gentle..This boy has allot of chance to have such mom ! Unlucky me who never had a good and caring mom...

After saying goodbye to Ash I walked deep in the forest Mew joined me "Mew enter in the Pokeball ." But Mew looked a bit angry ."What's going on ?!"
"Will Charmender come with us ?!"

"Yeah ! Why ?"Mew looked a bit jealous didn't say nothing  "It's okay Mew he is a new friend I will never leave you."But he still looked angry he touched the Pokeball and enter in it.

I sight then I concentrate to call Ho-oh "Ho-oh did you manage to find the place where Mewtwo is ?"

"Yes princess he is in the lab of the Team Rocket...he is still in his tub." I smirked "That's great I will kill him now.."but when I heard Ho-oh's voice I changed my mind.

"Princess..will you really kill him ?I read his mind he looks innocent like he don't know even this world he doesn't even know what's a pokemon.."I suddely felt a bit sorry for Mewtwo "Maybe I will enter in his mind and try to convice him.For now Ho-oh you did a great job thank you very much !"

"It's for me a big honor to serve the daughter of Arceus, our creator."I sit down on the soft green grass and project my soul out of my body it's very dangerous my father said one human did the same like me but his soul was eaten by a Demon Pokemon.
I felt my soul cross the sky and arrive in the tub of Mewtwo.

Nobody's pov

In the darkness,Mewtwo was in the dark water "Where am I ?"He suddenly heard voices"I sence other creatures."

A girl voice answered him "Those are called humans."
"Humans ?"
"Yes..Before meeting my father I was a human now I am a half pokemon half human."
"What is a pokemon ?"

"I don't know how to explain it, not all the pokemons ressemble each other,the pokemons were created by Arceus ,my father .You are too a pokemon."

"Really I am a pokemon too and I was created by your father so that means you are a Goddess !"The girl swetdroped "Actually you were not created by my father and.."

"I was created by you !"
"Nope you were created by humans in this world you are everything is a copy."A Charmender,a Squirel and a Bulbusoar appeared.

The girl,Mewtwo and the Pokemons started to play "Every person here is a copy ?"
"Yes except me your name is Mewtwo.."
"Mew....two.."the girl smiled "Indeed."They flew over a city she pointed at the sky "Look at this it's called..the Sun."

"The Sun ?"
"Yeah thanks to my father's creation we live."the sun dissapeared and the Moon appeared "This is the Moon and those little shiny things are called the stars."

Suddenly the cloned pokemons begin to dissapear Mewtwo asked the girl "What's happening ?!"

"Sadly those pokemon didn't manage survive...I have to go Mewtwo I hope we will meet again... remember the original and cloned pokemons don't exist we are all equals...Also remember Life is something really important never forger that."

"Wait what is Life ?! And what is your name ?"
"My name is..[Y/N] Uzumachi."[Y/N] dissapeared Mewtwo smiled "[Y/N] I will always remember of you..."

In the forest [Y/N]'s soul came in her body. She then opened her eyes Ho-oh was right this pokemon is innocent I can see in his eyes and why ? Why ?!Did I want this pokemon to die ?! Wait a minute it can't be her ! It's the last thing I want right now...

I exclaimed "I know you are here ! Show yourself !"A shadow with dark blue marks appeared I watched at her with a smirk on my face "I was waiting for you..."

Don't forget to check my other stories
-Daughter of Sauron Ancalagon's jinchuriki
-Draco x reader black dragoness
-Etherious [y/n] dragneel natsu x reader.