WORDS

ZAYNS POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Were in the middle of a concert.  We were all goffing off but Harry was sitting on the couch staring at somthing in the first row.  (LIAM TALKING) Well its about time for us to go AAAAWWWW the croud cried,  i know i know well boys any thing you want to do befor we go.  (HARRY TALKING) Yah I want to get that girl and her friend back stage please sicuridy.  BACK TO ZAYN-     

We walked back stage when i saw two beautiful girls but I have Perrie (from Little mix) Harry ran up to the girl.  He said hi and she just smiled.  WEIRD 

HARRYS POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got the courage to get her backstage,  I walked backstage and saw her I ran up Hi.  She just smiled, ok,  Whats youre name love?  She looked to her friend, Her name is Makala,  Could i speak to you?  Yeah her friend shook her head,  She pulled me aside Yeah she said in a sweet voice.  How come she wont speak to me does she hate me is she deaf is there somthing in my hair i kept rambling. NO NO she said in a caring voice and why do you care may i ask she said politly.  Uh Uh umm i really really wanna get to no her i said looking at the ground ,  well babe i love her but you wont want to after i tell you what i tell you.  She said it in a sad voice ok lets sit down i said very worried.  

FAITHS POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We sat down, ok i started the story

Me and  Makala have been friends since we were 5 years old,  We met in dance i yelled at her for hanging on the ballet bars.  When we were 10 she pushed a boy of the two story slide for looking up her dress.  We were twelve years old Makala being the dare devil she was, snuck out at night she was running up and down the street we lived on the same street perfect neighboor hood.  She was laughing and playfully screaming,  I watched someone walk behind her slowly i was so scared i didnt say a word on a blink of an eye she was gone i ran down stairs screaming i got my parents we looked and looked for her.  We got videos of him rapping and beating her but we could never find the person.  On her 16th birthday we were all gathered at her house and we heard a loud boom and a car screching we ran out side and there were no cars.  Just a beautiful young makala.  Her 16th birthday was one moth ago.  she wont talk.  

HARRYS POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What i said she just shook her head.  Im so sorry i said shaking my head, we beter get back now i walked by her i saw, who i know was going to be the love of my life.  I walked to her her brown hair swayed down her back her bangs swept to the sides,  her dimples peeking out when she saw me, her brown eyes got green rings and lit up. Do i tricker this? I walked over to her hi love i said she blushed a light pink,  she was looking down i recched under her chin she jumped,  i looked in her eyes i would never in a million years hurt you, I might huge you to tight on aksadent but, never on purpose.  she smiled and pulled by the waist she hugged me snuggling into my my neck,  i wanted to make her happy kiss her, but i couldnt so i pulled away and ran into my dressing room.  i had to clear my head i started taking off my clothes. i was only in my tight boxers.