((idk what to call this chapter))

A/n yeah I need name ideas ;-; requested by: Awesomedecendantslvr

Also writing a mlp story about my oc Star Storm :3 plz check that out once it's out ~ thanks

__________________________

Avas POV

"Hey, Ava," I hear Robin say. I turn to face him.

"Hey, Robin," I say. Robin looked different.. He was paler then usual and didn't look as energetic as he is.
"..you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah, fine. Why?" He said.

"You look ill." I say.

"I do?" I could tell he was trying to prove he wasn't.

"Robin, you need rest." He gives me a 'seriously' face. I grab his wist. I swear I saw him blush.. Anyway, I take him towards the bed room and Robin lied down.

"Sleep, I will be back later to check on you." I said giving him a small smile.

"But I don't wanna sleep." He whined.

I sigh. "Robin, just go to sleep." I head for the door. I turn to check on him before I leave and he was already fast a sleep.

~le time skip brought to you by Merlok's fancy moves (boggie down~)~

I enter Robins room again. To check on him. He was still asleep. I walked over and kneel down next to his bed. I start to stroke his hair. I don't know why. I just did.

"Ava..?" Robin woke up, I quickly take my hand away from his hair, the heat rising in my cheeks.

"We're you stroking my hair..?" He says.

"Maybe.." I said. "You feel better?" I ask.

"Yeah.. A little."

"You need anything?"

"Water, please.." I nod, and exit. I come back in and give him the drink. He takes a sip.
I smile watching him. He yawns.

"You need more sleep.." I say.

"Aww.. But I've been sleeping all day.." I give him a look.

"Fine.." He said. I'm about to leave again when he says. "Ava, stay with me.." I look at him and walk back over to his bed.

"If that's what you want." I say. He smiles and closed his eyes. He was soon, again, fast asleep. I found my self running my hands through his hair again. I blush. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. I smile.

A/n hope you liked :3