Her..

She was beautiful... so very beautiful. When i first laid eyes on her I knew it was meant to be. She was trying so hard not to be dorky. To be honest I found it cute. After that day something told me to stay with her to stand by her side to get to know her...
her smile.. her laugh... was just... perfect.. I've never met someone so gorgeous. I got to know her. Every part of her... I stuck by her through good times and bad times. I showed her things no one would ever dare show her...
I made her see that even with all those scars that she is still beautiful... "All your scars tell a story" I told her. She liked me no no no she loved me since freshmen year of high school. She was scared to tell me she liked me.. but when sophomore year came around she told me, she gave me two notes which I still have till this very day.
I never answered her... not for five months.. not because I didn't like her or found her attractive.. I was dealing with something else.. someone who I regret holding on to.. but when he left.. I saw what was standing right in front of me all along. Who stuck by me through everything.
Her name is Alex... One day before forth period she was staring at me. I had no idea why so, I knew my friend had her number and I text her asking "why were you staring at me?" her response was "There was a bug on you." and let me tell you she stuck with that for all of five minutes.
Then she said "you already know I told you." I said "no I don't know you should remind me." So after class she told me nervously... "I still like you." I was shocked.. because usually people don't wait for someone as long as she did. From that day on we kept texting each other being dorks, getting to know each other.
We came up with nick names for each other. I started to fall for her... I feel so hard... but there was one problem.. she had a girlfriend...
That same week on Sunday I told Alex "I like someone." she replied "who?" I said " this person im talking to.."she said "who?" I typed "you...." she put "oh okay cool." when I read that I thought she stopped liking me. The next day at school Alex and her girlfriend were holding hands. I got jealous. I looked at Alex then I looked at her girlfriend and I walked away. Of course Alex being Alex she chased after me....