Chapter Five: What?

Dipper Robert Pines

Mabel and I rode my bike all the way to the Mystery Shack where we found Pacifica sweeping the front yard of the shack.

"Pacifica!" Mabel shouted, I almost lost my balance when she squirm just to see Pacifica.

Pacifica look at our direction and waved with a smile so glad.
I can't help but look at her smile, it's blinding me, and it's very b-wait, what?

Mabel and I stopped at the bike stand, my sister jump off the bike and run to Pacifica to give her a hug, while I chain the bike before going to the girls.

"Morning Pacifica." I greeted. Pacifica turn to me with a smile and gave me a gentle punch on the shoulder before greeting me back.

"So, you guys ready for the adventure were gonna do?" Pacifica asked.
"You bet! I can't even sleep last night because of excitement." I replied.

"Or, maybe it was something else." Mabel said and elbow my side. I look at her, she had that weird smile again that creeps me out.

"Okay...wait let me just go change first." Pacifica excused herself and run her way inside.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask Mabel with a confused look, somehow she pisses me on keeping a secret that is about me.

"Nothing, I'm just joking." She said but that smile is still on her face.

"I'm back!" Pacifica came, wearing a sleeveless shirt with pink and white stripes, a blue pair of shorts, a red jacket tied on her wait, her shiny blonde hair tied up in a ponytail.

Can I be the first to say "wow"? Cause, she's...wow!

" let's go!" She said. Mabel then took her hand and pull her away. My eyes are still fixed on Pacifica, I can't get enough of how she looks right now, she's...cute?

"Hey Dipper, are you gonna stand there forever or what?" Pacifica called snapping me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and followed the girls who are now ahead away from my position, I have to run to reach them. Good thing I wear comfortable pants so I can move freely.

"Where are we going first?" I ask when I reached them.
"Well be going to the woods, it's a test on how you really know nature." Pacifica replied.

I think this is gonna be exciting!

Pacifica Alexandra Northwest

Dipper and Mabel are now trying to catch a critter, it's the first test I made them do. Well not really, cause I just wanna make fun a bit, for exercise. The real ones will be later, but for now, I'll just laugh at them.

Dipper was after a red eyed goo-bug which is really hard to catch, while Mabel was on a camouflage mantis which she keeps lost on track.

Suddenly, the bugs that they are after to landed on the same rock, and they had no idea that they are gonna be hitting each other's head, and...

"Wahahahahahaha! You guys are so funny!" I laughed while holding my stomach on how funny these twins are.

Dipper rub his head as Mabel did too while laughing.
"Okay enough of that, now let's go make fire." I said, hopping off the boulder I'm sitting on and went towards the two.

"Okay, good thing I have a lighter here-

" ah-ha-ha-! No! We will be making fire out of sticks, remember? You want to be one of the world,so you must use the thing the world provided you." I said cutting Dipper's sentence off.