Chapter One

"Frankie come eat your breakfast! It's getting cold! If you don't hurry you will be late to your first day of school!"
"Ok, Mom! I'm coming let me finish my dream!"
"I don't have time for this Frankie!"
I walked downstairs to see a plate of pancakes and sausage sitting on the table. Normally she puts a waffle in the toaster so this was different. Well this was my first day of Senior year in high school. I had just moved this summer to the small town of Boscar, Virginia.
Macy hopped down the steps dressed and ready for her first day of Kindergarten at Boscar Elementary. It was right next to my high school Boscar High.
"I can't wait to see some meet some new friends!" Macy exclaimed as she chewed on her pancake, "Daddy will take me to school and he will meet the teacher with me and stay with me all school day! You know what else? Frankie is going to meet a boyfriend!"
I rolled her eyes and Mom laughed.
Mitch came down into the kitchen and said,"Common kiddo lets get to school!
Frankie are you ready I am dropping you off, too?"
*************************************
Once I got to school, I could immediately see different cliques. The Rebels by the maple tree, the nerds at a table, the jocks on the court, the cheerleaders cheering them on, and the choir sitting in the lawn. Before I had to leave her old school, because of Mitch, I was a dancer and I can't seem to find them anywhere.
"Hey, what's your name? You must be new. Anyway, my name is Aria Stanforth."
"Hi," Frankie said timidly,"My name is Frances Bridle, but you can call me Frankie."
"Let's go the first bell will ring in five minutes! What is your first period class?" Aria said excitedly.
"It is, umm, Chemistry, what is yours?" I questioned.
As we walked to the classroom I saw the lockers and wondered which was mine. Then I saw him. He was at locker 148 and now I  really wanted to know what my locker number is. He was a few inches taller than me with brown hair that was perfectly placed. His eyes were bright blue that made the sky look grey. He was wearing a navy blue button up shirt with khakis. I could have stared at him all day.
"Oh, so I see you staring at Jason," Aria snickered.
"Hey, where do I find my locker number?" Frankie questioned ignoring Aria.
"The office, take a left continue walking down the hallway last door on the right," she said rolling her eyes.