Strip club [R]

Sidearms was 21 now. That meant he was old enough to drink alcohol and go to bars.

For his 21st birthday, his friends told him they'd bring him to 'this amazing strip club in town', that apparently had just opened its doors, and it was a great opportunity for them to go.

They picked up Sidearms at 9:30, himself being ready for the night. Side's friends tied a blindfold around his head for the surprise. Side had never went to a strip club in his life. Even less a gay strip club.

What he didn't know was that his friends thought it'd be funny to bring Sidearms to a gay strip club as a joke. What they didn't know though was that Sidearms was bisexual, and going to a gay bar might not bother him that much.

As they parked the car across the street, in front of another strip club, they lead Sidearms outside of the car and removed the blindfold.

"A strip club?", Side giggled as he watched the luminous sign at the entrance of the club. "This is the best day of my life!"

"Not so fast, Albi!", one of his friend warned him. Sidearms, perplex, wondered what else his friends reserved him for his birthday. A personnal striper maybe?

"This isn't the club", the same friend told him, as he spun Albi around. He pointed at the gay strip club on the other side of the street and said, "This is the one."

Side's eyes widden in shock, his face clearly reddening at this surprise. He wasn't expecting that at all!

"But it's a...gay strip club!", Side chipped.

"We know, that was your surprise! Now come on, someone's waiting for you", his friend laughed, pulling him by the arm. Side awkwardly laughed as they made their way to the strip club.

The doorman seemed to know Albi's friends, and let them get in without any problems, or having to show an ID. The booming music and the lights startled Sidearms at first, but he soon got used to the loud bass.

First, the boys drank a few shots and then danced on the dancefloor to the loud music. Some guys wanted to dance with Side and his friends, but they sticked together and forbided anyone to dance with them. It was Side's party and they wanted him to enjoy the night to its fullest.

"Here! Follow me!", one of Sidearms' friend screamed over the booming music of the club. Side followed his friend through the crowd and into the men's restroom.

"Are you having fun yet?", his friend asked him.

"Yeah! I have a lot of fun even if it's a gay strip club!", Sidearms laughed.

"Good! Because we have one last surprise for you", his friend grinned, leading him out of the somewhat calm restroom and onto the loud dancefloor.

They joined the rest of Albi's friends on the dancefloor before they walked towards the back of the club.

"Where are we going?", giggled a tipsy Sidearms as they walked into a long hallway.

"You'll see", one of Albi's friend mused.

They entered a dark room. There was a couch on the wall and a single chair in the middle of the room. The room was illuminated with colorful lights. His friends sat Sidearms in the chair as a young and gorgeous man came in the room.

"Hi, I'm G, and you are?", they said to Albi, who was sitting on the chair.

"Albi", Side answered as he let his eyes trailed up and down G's attire. He wore a tight white t-shirt and some dark skinny jeans.

"Hi, Albi, I'll be your personnal striper for the night", G said as he trailed a hand down Side's torso.

"Whaaat?", Side giggled. "You guys are crazy!", he laughed as his friends laughed too.

They got their phones out as G began to grind on Albi, giving him a lapdance. They all cheered as they recorded and Sidearms had to admit that this night was fun. G did a few more moves before three other stripers entered the room, interrupting G's sensual performance.

"I think we'll borrow some of your guess, G, if you don't mind", one of the three strippers said, grabbing one of Side's friend by the hand and leading him to another room. The two other strippers did the same, each leaving with one of Side's friends.

"This was fun, thank you, G", Side thanked him as he got up.

"Nuh uh, I'm not done with you", G pushed Albi back on the chair.

G removed his shirt slowly while moving his hips as Sidearms watched his every move. Side was drooling just seeing him like that. He squirmed on the chair, wanting to hold G as Side take advantage of him. He wanted to do so many things to G.

G then followed by removing his jeans, again, slowly to tease Side. Which worked, since Sidearms felt himself getting hard. Unconsciously, he brought his hand to his crotch and stroke his cock as he watched G stripped from all his clothes but his underwear, so tight on him.

"What are you doing?", G asked, taking Side by surprise. He immediatly stopped stroking himself and straightened himself on the chair, clearing his throat.

"As hot and sexy as it was to see you do such thing, I'm afraid you can't do that here", G warned him as he teasingly walked to Sidearms.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

G straddled Side's laps and whispered in his ear, "Because it's my job to do so", he purred and licked Albi's ear.

Sidearms let out a moan as G rocked his hips on his already rock hard member. G put one of his hand on Side's shoulder as his other hand gripped his own hair, giving him that extremely sexy look. Side couldn't help his eagerness and gripped G's hips, helping him rock his hips back and forth.

"I shouldn't do this, but you're making me so horny", G moaned in Albi's ear. He leaned back and captured Side's lips with his own, swirling their tongue together in a hot and sticky mess. G then broke the kiss for a moment to help Side remove his shirt, then went back to kiss and grind on Side.

Their hard members frotted together in a passionate way as they kissed hungrily. Side came in his underwear and moaned in G's mouth as he released his load. The simple sound of Albi moaning made G cum in his underwear, letting an extremely sexual moan escape his mouth and into his client's. They slowly parted way, both panting and sweating.

"God, this is the best birthday ever", Side giggled as G hopped off his laps.

"I didn't know it was for your birthday! Happy birthday, Albi", G smiled at him.

"Thank you!"

"No, thanks to you", G giggled. "It was an amazing experience."

"Isn't it me that is suppose to say this?", Sidearms laughed.

"Probably, but not in that case", G laughed, putting his clothes back on. "You're aware that what I did to you was illegal?"

"What? How?", Side got worried. What had he done this time?

"As a stripper, I shouldn't have kissed you nor undressed you. And my boss doesn't allow me to cum when I perform for my clients", G explained to Albi.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry! I probably just made you lose your job!"

"Seriously", G said seductively. He walked to Sidearms and slid a finger down his chest. "I wouldn't mind loosing it if it means I can see you again."

"I wouldn't want that to happen to you", Side admitted.

"But wouldn't you like to have an excellent stripper making sweet love to you everyday?", he teased Albi, even though in his head he absolutely wanted to see him again.

"I can't refuse that", Side said, leaning down to kiss G.

"Wait for me outside the club", G said to Sidearms as they pulled away. "Tonight's not over."

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW