questions +answers

"It may seem that your OK when your not to people who don't understand but the people that do understand.. Should they be able to tell the difference or does that mean they are just like everyone else?"
~
"If life is not how you expect it to be and you can't do anything about it what would you to do? And how would you live it differently?"
~
"What would you do for someone that you love but this person has hurt you in many ways that you cant even imagine, what if this person was your mom?"
~
"Do you ever listen to a sad song and suddenly start crying no matter want mood your in, when your listening to this song what memory does it bring back?"
~
"Is there supposed to be a spot for a guy in my heart even tho I'm with someone else, and is it a bad thing that when my man wrapped his arms around me I'm thinking of someone else?"
~
"Thru this life I've been thru some bad moments but do you ever tel yourself that there is someone waiting to make it better, and does this ever help you thru your day?"
~
"Is there anyone who doesn't live with there mom, how hard has it been on you, does it effect you at all?"
~
"What are you afraid of and why?" ( its OK if its embarrassing BC I'll tell mine too )
~
"When your in one of those moods where anything and everything can bother you, do you ever deliberately listen to a sad song to make yourself cry?"
~
"Does anyone ever struggle on school, is it BC of bullies?"
~
"Have you ever thought about or have cut yourself BC of a boy?"
~

If you want you can answer but if not that's OK. I just have questions and I thought that some of you out there have been the things like this. I may have more questions, but if there just there for benefit of others.