Chapter 5

As I grab the tissues in my bathroom.I looked myself for a while in the mirror.

"When am I going to tell Mario that I'm just a supporter?!"

I get a text from Mario

Mario:Hey Y/n,are you coming??The tacos are getting cold!!

Y/n:I'm on my way

After I got cleaned up from crying. I had a lot of things going through my mind.

What if Andrea finds out that I ditched her?What's gonna be Mario's reaction when I tell him I'm a fan??

I was just really stressed with all these problems and I'm going to have to deal with.

I grabbed my phone and bag,and ran downstairs.My mom was confused as to where I was going.

"Where are you going sweetie it's 9 o'clock p.m.??"she says with her arms crossed over.

"Oh, I met this boy and he asked me if I could go to his house"

"At 9:00pm?What are you guys going to do,go rob a candy store?"

"Mother,I am begging you please?!?!"

"Fine, be careful!!"

"Okay,bye I love you!!" I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek and ran through the door.

It took me less than 20 seconds since he lives right next to me.

I knock on the door a couple times. That's when Cat opens the door.

"Oh,hi are you one of Mario's friends??she said in a confused voice.

"Yes,why?"

At first I thought that she was going to follow me on twitter or something.But when she was talking about this girl,my imagination turned out to be completely different.

"Yeah,this girl told me that Mario invited her over to watch a movie"

I was fucking confused is he blind or something??

But it got me thinking,when Mario said that he was embarrassed of me in front of his friends.Is it his family too?!!

"You can come in though"she said with a confused tone.

I would've asked where Mario's room was but I remembered from one of his broadcasts.It was upstairs,and across the hallway from Cats room.

As I tiptoed up his stairs,I hear a girl giggling which sounded familiar.

Mario's door was creaked open a little bit.

So I stormed in his room,and see Mario making out with this girl while being tied up to his bed and blindfolded.It disgusted me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??"I yelled.

"It's not what it looks like!!"this girl said.

The minute she turned around.I swear too god I was about to snatch her fucking weave off.

"Andrea?"