The Challenge {Mikey Fusco Love Story}

{ ❤ - ELEANOR P.O.V - ❤ }

"Nothing will go wrong Eleanor. I promise." Bo hugged me tightly before walking off in a different direction. I took a small breath before entering my new school. Well, really it wouldn't be that new. When i was in fifth grade ... I was bullied by this kid who i really don't wanna talk about. My parents had no clue but they saw a change in my behavior and they really didn't like it. They gave me an option to leave and go to Ohio and live with my grandparents till high school. Now , i have no clue if I'm ready to face this school year. Especially if i see my old bully. I just hope he doesn't recognize me. He will probably figure it out if he remembers my name. I sighed and walked down the hall to have kids glancing at my every move. Boys were giving me smirks and winking at me. While girls whispered things to each other. I wish my older sister was in my grade. Bo stayed here when i left to Ohio. Bo is a senior so i doubt i will really see her around this time. I just know i have someone in the building i can count on. I just continued to casually walk down the hall until i found the locker i was looking for. I started to open it up but i felt a pair of eyes burn through the back of my head as i put my notebooks down. My locker was closed shut as a boy with spikes smirked at me. "Welcome back Eleanor"

My heart literally sank to my stomach as i noticed who just spoke to me. "M- Mikey ?" I spoke with fear clear in my voice. Mikey smirked and looked down to my wrists. "Did i do that ?" Mikey asked. I looked around and everyone was heading to class. The halls cleared up leaving me and mikey alone. I gulped. "Listen up mikey , i am not the same girl you can bully anymore. Just stay out of my life for good. I came back to have a fresh new start, not to be your little doll that you can punch whenever you fucking feel like it. Stay out of my life and never ever talk to me again." I spat. I felt my confidence go up a bit. Mikey stood there in shock and was taking in what i said. "I just came to see how you been and why did you leave ?" Is he seriously asking me this ? God someone hold me back. "Are you serious mikey? I left cause of you. I couldnt take your shit anymore and thats why i moved to ohio. Now i am back and i'm not the little fragile girl you can torture anymore. So stay out of my life." I told him angrily. "Oh okay but i'm not the same guy from before. Thats what i wanted to tell you. I just came to see if you wanted a new frien-"

"Friends? With you? Are you on some type of drug? I know your reputation and every girl you asked to be friends with in this school you at least bullied back then and you end up going out with that ' friend ' . No way i am taking that chance to become friends with you mikey. You may leave now." I finally took out some notebooks and made my way to the class i was first going to. I got lost on the way but i dont care at the moment. I just stood up to my child hood bully. I feel amazing. Like is this reality ? I walked into a classroom and imediately regreted it.

"You must be the new student ... Um what is your name ?" The teacher asked.

"Eleanor." I answered.

"Well, Eleanor we are currently working on a project and we need to put you into a group. Ummm..." I prayed that i didnt get the group Mikey was in. Oh please. "You can take Mr.Fusco group." Mikey put his hand up and i groaned as i walked over to his table and took a seat. Can this day get better ? Only God knows.