Chapter 1

Lidia's POV

That couldn't be, she's suppose to be dead. But my thoughts are false, she's right here, in front of me, with her face filled with rage. "And who's going to make me?", Anna asked, smirking. "Bitch, you don't want to make me angry", Noelia simply said. Anna got that evil smirk on her face, meaning that she was going to do the complete opposite of what she just told her to do, which is NOT to get her pissed. "Bitch, you don't want to make me angry", Anna said, mocking Noelia. Since Noelia was turned around, she started to face us as a smirk appeared on her face. "I guess you didn't listen to me", she said, before getting in front of her. Woah that was fast, how the hell did she do that. Noelia had lifted Anna by the neck, suffocating her. Now that is a show that I want to see, I smirked at my thought. Anna slammed her hands against Noelia's forearms. Noelia didn't even flinch once at the impact.

Narrator's POV

Then Jeff came in and saw that Anna was being suffocated. He quickly searched with hoodie's pocket for his knife. He took the knife that was covered in blood that was crusty. He charged at Noelia but he didn't know that it was her. He plunged the knife behind her back as she quickly let go of Anna. Anna was taking deep breaths to get her breath back. She turned around to face Jeff. They both had shock written all over their faces. "Jeff who is this?", Noelia asked as she was taking the knife out of her back. "Oh I'm his girlfriend", Anna responded. Noelia's eyes filled with sadness at the thought of Jeff replacing her with another girl. She looked at Jeff for his answer, he just wrapped his arm around her waist in approval. Noelia was jealous when he did that.

"Oh okay", she simply said, sadness mixed with fury in her voice. Noelia picked up Lidia's engagement ring that was dropped by Anna when she was suffocating her, and handed it too Lidia. She smiled when she looked at her best friend and helped her up. She led her to the kitchen so she can treat her wounds. Noe(Noelia's nickname) grabbed a towel from the cabinet and put it over cold water. She dapped it lightly on Lidia's forehead, cleaning the blood. "So getting ready to marry Hoody?", Noelia asked, forgetting what just happened a few minutes ago and focusing on her friend's happy life. "Yes", Lidia replied, blushing a tiny bit. "So do you know when its going to be?" "Probably for the fall." Noelia smiled at the thought of her friend being happy with the man she loved but frowned when she thought about Jeff being the one that she loves.

After fixing Lidia's wounds, they went back to the living room. Everyone was there. They turned to look at them and when they saw Noelia. They all jumped up from the couch and pulled her into the most bone crushing hug. "Child, how are you back?", Slendy asked, scratching the back of his head. "Uh before I died, Zalgo plunged some sort of venom in my system. When I died, I was getting ready to transform. When I was officially buried underground, the transformation started. And I'm here right now." "So what exactly are you?", BEN asked, narrowing his eyes. Noelia laughed at this and responded," It appears that I'm some sort of hybrid, I'm a vampire mixed with werewolf meaning that I'm still human because werewolves aren't immortal like vampires are."

Noelia's POV

I explained to them what I was exactly. Jeff kept staring at me but I just ignored him just like he did to me. Suddenly the window broke and a dark figure was standing on the broken shards of the window. It came forward and stopped about halfway. I was ready to attack if it was putting me in danger. The person stepped onto the light. I took in his facial features. He had shoulder length straight hair with bangs covering one of his eyes. His eyes were a neon green, they were so pretty. He had a long stitched scar that went round one of his eyes. He had many scars all over his hands, forearms, and face. He wore a black shirt with black skinny jeans. He was staring right at Jeff with hatred in his eyes.

He looked back at me and the guys behind me. He looked at the guys and then at me. He came towards me, I just backed away as he was coming closer. He was soon in front of me as his breath was on my face. This way out of my comfort so I punched his in the gut, sending him flying back. His back made contact against the wall as he slid down, grunting as he got broken glass pieces stuck in his hands. "Pretty and feisty, I like it", he said while smirking. I smirked back and flipped him off which resulted the guys including Slendy to laugh their asses off. The laughing died down and we continued to stare at him. "Who are you?", I asked. Taking a step forward to show that I'm not scared of him.

He paced around the other side of the living room with his hands behind his back. He turned to look at me with those green hypnotizing eyes. He took a step forward as well. And he said", I'm Homicidal Liu, Jeff's brother."

A/N Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. Follow, Vote, or Comment:) Homicidal Liu is back bitchesX3. And by the way Anna is on the side.