Needing time alone Chapter 2

I sighed as we walked to the movie house, this wouldn't be too bad. I thought to myself. Hark, Tony and I slipped into the building unseen , buying food and drinks taking seats in the second row. There were a lot of people here too, the movie had started to play, Hark saw a group of girls, probably 15-16 years old. He smirked and poked the shortest one in the group "Hey sweet-thing, what pretty lady like you doin' here?" He asked giving her a sweet smile, well more like evil grin. The girl huffed and looked away, she seemed flustered and angry, I felt bad for the girl. I didn't have a way to stop him sense we had our snacks, so I sighed, feeling embarrassed I leaned back. The movie went on, when we were out of snacks, we asked Hark to get us some more, he didn't mind. I told the girl we were sorry for our friends behavior . "Are you gonna start on us too?" she asked "N-no, we just wanted to say sorry for our friend." ,Tony stuttered. The girl smiled softly "I could tell you wouldn't want too." she said softly, we had talked to her for awhile, her name was Lilly, she seemed sweet and kind she had short, black hair that was shorter that most girls wore it but it was cute. Hark got back and started to bug her again till Tony said stop. Hark stopped thankfully. After the movies, we headed home "Ill you kids tomorrow, 'kay? " ,he said. We nodded our head "Okay. Night kiddos." he left with that, me and tony headed to the park, and played for awhile "Garry", He said in a soft tone "What Tony Bone?" I asked giving him a smile."Do you know when you like someone?" he asked, the question was odd "Hmm..Not really. Why?" he asked "Oh." he paused "Its nothin'" he said. I left it at that, not wanting to push the subject, but, I did wonder why he asked that..We talked for awhile, then I made a fire in the camp spot "Hey, Tony do you like the stars?" I asked, he nodded "Sure do.".

I smiled happily, dreams of mine played through my head. I wanted to be an artist. A manga artist. My brother doubted me and my skills, but hes family. I can't take what he says to heart. I love my family, and my added on brothers too. I loved having a family....

Last night wasn't the best, really. My brothers had got on to me, for staying out late. I hated this, i was grounded, but i had ran away for the night staying with my friend in the park last night.

It was early in the morning, but me and my friend survived. Thankfully, we didn't get caught by the stupid Soc's that were roaming at night. I headed home and got a scolding, but It was okay.

I'd be okay.