• Chapter • 1

Moving In

Introduction
Wassup y'all My name is Soffy but they call me curly cause my hair but I'm 16, short, I got style, and I'm Pretty goofy, shy, also kinda pretty. I just moved in with my two other close friends Amber and Candy. Amber is a Pretty Girl she's more outgoing and one of the cool girls, she's 16 also she's tall and she's more tomboy-ish because she sometimes just throws whatever on. Candy Is Also pretty, candy just turned 17 so she's a couple months older than me but she's girly and she's nice but she could be a real bitch at times but not just her all girls get like that sometimes but she's short like me she's Light skinned and she's more of a party girl. Candy Has Her Boyfriend Baxter, he's a cool guy he just needs to treat Candy a little better but that's their relationship. Me and Amber single. Amber isn't really looking for a relationship and I'm just kinda shy. We all moved in a house together cause my mom is pretty cool and she lives close not too far she  thinks I can do it on my own.  Amber is like my sister and Candy is more like my Bestfriend. We go to the same school which is Carter Hills High School. We get along and people think we're sister cause we kinda talk the same but we look so different.