Life The Maker

Hi guys, so I have decided to give you an update of my life and give you some more info at the end. Enjoy.

It all started with Adam and Eve. God made man....

X_-:OKAY SKIP A FEW COUPLE QUADRILLION YEARS:-_X

My parents fell in love when they were in college and got married soon after. When the first banged (XD) they had my older brother Austin. 11 and a half years later they had me. YAY!!!!! I was a little rug rat thing..... my parents told me that, Austin, my older brother, loved me and would always try to comb my hair but it would just stick back up. Sadly, my brother and I had a small half a year to meet each other because he passed away soon after.
He was walking home with a friend after school. My parents had no clue where he was and got worried and started looking for him, but by the time they found him he was in critical condition. He had started a fire (because he was cold), in his club house thing, an old gas station, a trail of gas was near where they started started the fire and the gas station exploded. After a week, the doctors had given him some medicine to heal his skin and organs faster and it was too strong for him and he passed away.

X_-:Time Skip-One Year:-_X

My parents just couldn't keep their hands to themselves and they banged AGAIN, naughty parents. They were gonna have TWINS!!!! But they didn't know it yet. My little brothers, Kyle and Clifford, when my mom was in labor the nurse pressed in the wrong place and sadly killed Kyle and my mom was devastated and went to a little PSTD thing because she has not only lost one child but two. My mom hasn't recovered and neither have I. I do have my obnoxious brother, Clifford, though. UGH.
Nothing really eventful happened AGAIN, another time skip NOW.

X_-:Time Skip-One Year:-_X

My dad got shot after trying to save a woman who was abused by her husband and he had finally had it with her. My father and him had a little shoot out and my dad shot him in the chest. The man shot my dad in the arm. The man and my father pushed aside their differences and became friends, but the friendship didn't last long because the guy shortly after passed away.
Yes, yes, I know, you are probably saying, HOW THE HELL DOES THIS PLAY TO YOUR LIFE, well let me just get to that part gosh dang it.
As my life goes on I lose more and more people in my life and I fall into a short depression when I was 5 or 6. Now don't you go saying, you can't have depression when you're a kid. Well, you know what you're wrong, if anything it is worse. When you're a kid you're not told what is going to the people around when they suddenly go missing, so you begin to become paranoid and you start coming up with theories and you start to shut down and not talk to anyone and it is FUCKING SCARY to see a child like this. When I went to a therapist I just got sleeping medicine and I practically slept through my toddler life. :/ Oops.
Continuing on, as I go on in school people start to call me a faggot and at first I didn't know what that meant until I asked my parents. My parents told me that it was a bad word and that it meant that I was different and that people were afraid of me. At first I was overjoyed with people being afraid of me, granted I was an eight year-old. So I thought I could rule everyone, but then I started to get picked on, bullied.
As life went I started to have anxiety attacks almost everyday and people called me weird when I went to the counselor's office or the infirmary to call my dad to come and get me from school. This is when I was 10. This is when everyone started to know how to really hurt someone, and guess what I became depressed again. But this time I knew more things and I started to hate the people around me. The only way I thought just was gonna get better if I just lock myself inside of my body, not letting anyone know. This worked, I thought anyway. I became angry with the world and never let anyone near me. After a little while my parents decided to move to Tennessee, which was a backfire and we soon moved back. My teachers and family became worried and I went through some serious counseling sessions. I was moved towards the less 'important' list of counselees, this was because I would lie. I would tell them I was perfectly fine and I just wanted to see what it was like to cut or feel pain. Heh, boy were they wrong to listen to me.
Soon after, I started to let people in, let them know some secrets, and I thought I had found some friends, but theses 'friends' were the people who pitied me and thought that they were superior. Yeah, my life was screwed up 'till 2 years later where I met Marcela or Marmar202. (Well I already met her but we became better friends) She was my goddess and she knew exactly what I was going through and we came very close friends. She then introduced me to Jaedyn XxNutellaAndCoffeexX. I started to meet more and more people and I loved the community I was in and still kinda am in.
Lately, I'm falling out with a lot of my friends including Marcela, I don't want to say good bye to anyone, but we have had or moments and we have had our time, and soon we won't, okay, I won't be remembered for whatever I am doing right now or what I'm going to do. Everyone I'm surrounded with is destined for great things, Marcela, she is going to be the best person ever, she is probably going to be the world's best counselor and she is going to have a night job of kicking butt. Jaedyn she is going to be the best rights' leader and have the best husband ever, __________.
I'm actually about to cry, it almost sounds like I'm saying good bye. Why, I don't know. In a way I am. I am saying good bye to the past and I guess I am saying hello to the future.

X_-:End Of Life Thingy:-_X
Now, if I didn't add you, it's not because you didn't have a significant part in my life it's because honestly I didn't want this to go on forever. In the future I will probably add more about this.

Now go out and be beautiful,
CourtesyCallByTFK or Gentry

PS Marcela, I love you. Can we talk about, err, life? I miss you and I can't believe I'm says this but I literally hate myself right now. I don't want your forgiveness and I know you will never truly forgive me, but I just want you to know I'm sorry. This sounds really cliche but to fuck with that.