Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Harry Styles and I'm 20 years old. I was born on February 1994. I was born and raised in London with my mom and dad. I am know a singer and songwriter, known as a member of the band, 'One Direction.' In 2010 I auditioned as a solo artist in The X Factor. I was put together in the One Direction band along with my mates Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson.
_________________________

Harry's prov

"GOOD NIGHT LA!" I yelled, as me and the boys ran backstage.

"That was amazing, I still can't believe we're doing this, living the dream."

"JUST HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES!!!" Zayn screamed out of nowhere. Eventually we all sang along and danced as we made our way to the back of the arena.

When we got օմԵ, Եհɾօմցհ Եհҽ ҍɑςk door, fans behind bars were screaming there lungs out. We would've bean dead if it weren't for the bars. I smilled and waved out Եօ the fans. I laughed as they screamed even louder.

Once we reached our tour bus, we were all completely exhausted.

"Wow that was crazy." Niall breathed out.

"Were to next?" Liam asked. "London!" Zayn shouted back almost instantly. "Home" I said to mystelf with a sigh of relief.

..................................................................................................................

So that was the end of my first chapter, í kղօա íԵ աɑՏ ɑ ҍíԵ Տմςkվ ҍմԵ íԵ աɑՏ ʍվ ƒíɾɾ ςհɑԹԵҽɾ it will take me a bit of time before I publish my next chapter. Its a slow process but hay don't swet it i'll be done soon. I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.