The Day

"EREN!" A titan appeared out of nowhere right outside of HQ. Armin was the first to see it. It had short black hair, a big muscular body with no skin, bright yellow eyes, and was 14 meters tall. It stared ominously at Armin through the window. All of a sudden it left and started looking through each of the windows, obviously looking for something. As soon as it was at it's third window everyone was upon it. Their orders were to take it back alive.

Suddenly, it disappeared into thin air. Next, came screams of terror as they were being flung away by some mysterious force, like they were being possessed by a demon. Then, it dawned on them. It was invisible! "RETREAT, RETREAT!" They tried to get away but some of them were killed as soon as they got into the air. Thankfully Armin, Mikasa, and Eren, all got out safely along with most of their friends.

But for some reason, after they all got away, the person inside the titan got out of it after it turned visible again and sprinted at full speed inside the building like he was looking for an object. But what? They all thought. "Everyone split up into 2 groups. We need to split up to search the whole building. Bring that kid back, alive. Group 2 will check floor 1 and group 2 will search floor 2. Now be quick about it and go!"